• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

Oh yeah, I don't take golf too seriously.  Just out there to have a good time and to try to improve my game.  I hope that when I get better I still don't take it too seriously because its a lot more fun not caring when you hit the bad shots and just celebrating the good shots rather than the other way around.

I've really made an effort to grip the club as loose as possible lately. Haven't played a round but have been hitting the ball better than ever at the range.

It has really helped me in that the lighter grip keeps my whole body relaxed through the swing. I'm not dropping my back shoulder nearly as often nor nearly as dramatically. 

Lost a bit of distance, but I'll take a more accurate ball flight every time.

I've really made an effort to grip the club as loose as possible lately. Haven't played a round but have been hitting the ball better than ever at the range.

It has really helped me in that the lighter grip keeps my whole body relaxed through the swing. I'm not dropping my back shoulder nearly as often nor nearly as dramatically. 

Lost a bit of distance, but I'll take a more accurate ball flight every time.

Light grip is the key for us duffers.  I have been practicing it a lot also.  Everything goes well until about 6 inches from impacting the ball I go right back to white knuckles squeezing.  All my hard pulls are from the grip. 

Lots of awesome courses out there.  I will actually be living less than a mile between two country clubs that I could never afford.

Can't really play golf from late Oct through late March.

There are a few indoor driving ranges though.

My game sucks now so it probably won't matter :P

I'll square away my calendar by lunch today to make sure I can do it. 

Cheap and close (to Soto and I) - We can play the little old Lake Forest 9 hole. Hit a bucket before or after... Thoughts?

Cool. 

One potential curveball for me... Some of you know this, some don't. My dad has been battling Lymphoma for almost a year. He's been going through Chemo and doing better than anyone ever expected. He is getting the results of a recent CT Scan this Friday morning. I am waiting to hear from he and my mom as to whether or not they'd like me to be there for his appt on Friday. If they do, I'll not be available until around 11am. I'll try and get an answer on that as well.