• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Cool I'll ask her after I'm done.

Currently I'm sitting with her as she sleeps on a gurney at Huntington Memorial after a rather painful needle biopsy that required a post CT scan to insure there is no internal bleeding. I will give her your regards. 

Leaving an event in New Hampshire Monday, former Vice President Joe Biden told reporters that he doesn't “have to do anything differently to stay in this race” because he “is still leading in all the national polls.”

His comments came just before a new national Quinnipiac University poll showed Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., taking the lead at 25%. Biden trailed at 17% while former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg was close behind at 15%, after seeing a surge in support.

37 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Leaving an event in New Hampshire Monday, former Vice President Joe Biden told reporters that he doesn't “have to do anything differently to stay in this race” because he “is still leading in all the national polls.”

His comments came just before a new national Quinnipiac University poll showed Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., taking the lead at 25%. Biden trailed at 17% while former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg was close behind at 15%, after seeing a surge in support.

lol that Bloomberg is in there 

Edited by Jason

Just now, Jason said:

That's crazy because that dude is the more disingenuous than Warren

He's a POS.

I like that he donates a ton, but he's still a douchebag 1%er. And he's literally trying to buy the nomination. He has no interest in the Presidency, he just wants to prevent Bernie from being the nominee. 

God dammit I want to vote so fucking hard tomorrow.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

He's a POS.

I like that he donates a ton, but he's still a douchebag 1%er. And he's literally trying to buy the nomination. He has no interest in the Presidency, he just wants to prevent Bernie from being the nominee. 

God dammit I want to vote so fucking hard tomorrow.

Why don't you?