• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

28 minutes ago, LAAMike said:

Would a Sanders/Warren ticket be the "secret sauce" for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party?  Obviously not geographically balanced but this gender balanced ticket would help with Bernie's age issue (78 is old). 

I think that Warren lost her chance in 2016.  As far as a VP slot with Bernie.  I mean, maybe 3 or 4 months ago she was riding higher so it wouldn’t have happened.  But as far as VP, maybe if she had dropped out then.  I think she’s been such a disaster since then that she wouldn’t change much.  Also, it’s hard to believe there isn’t some bad blood at this point.  I mean she was attacking him tonight at her event. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 hours ago, LAAMike said:

Would a Sanders/Warren ticket be the "secret sauce" for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party?  Obviously not geographically balanced but this gender balanced ticket would help with Bernie's age issue (78 is old). 

If that's the case Warren should quit now and throw her support behind Bernie.

Can't wait for the Bernie vs. Bloomberg showdown.

8 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

It's not disingenuous, it's just numbers.

On the subject of numbers and voter turnout,

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/11/donald-trump-doubles-barack-obama-new-hampshire/

Trump More Than Doubles Obama’s 2012 New Hampshire Vote Total

President Donald Trump won more than double the votes in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday than former President Barack Obama did in 2012, according to early results.

Trump scored over 112,000 votes among Republican and independent voters in the New Hampshire primary, according to CNN’s tracker. Meanwhile, Obama saw around 49,000 votes in the state in 2012 among Democrat voters, the Washington Examiner reported.

38 minutes ago, Jay said:

On the subject of numbers and voter turnout,

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/11/donald-trump-doubles-barack-obama-new-hampshire/

Trump More Than Doubles Obama’s 2012 New Hampshire Vote Total

President Donald Trump won more than double the votes in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday than former President Barack Obama did in 2012, according to early results.

Trump scored over 112,000 votes among Republican and independent voters in the New Hampshire primary, according to CNN’s tracker. Meanwhile, Obama saw around 49,000 votes in the state in 2012 among Democrat voters, the Washington Examiner reported.

@tdawg87 why is your state so racist?

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

This is Joe Biden's third presidential campaign and he's yet to win a single primary.

He's been self-destructing on the stump the past few weeks. Time to retire to the home.

He still has a few more push-ups left in him. 

11 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Pete Buttigieg 2nd !! Klobuchar 3rd !!! 

I love that this just completely ignore Sanders here.  The media isn't even trying to hide their partnership with the DNC and their desire to ensure he doesn't win.

13 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I love that this just completely ignore Sanders here.  The media isn't even trying to hide their partnership with the DNC and their desire to ensure he doesn't win.

Could also be that Bernie was expected to win NH, so it's not as news worthy. 

58 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

So Sanders barely took a state neighboring his own that he easily took from Hillary in 2016.  It'll be interesting to see how the next two primaries and Super Tuesday go because at some point Biden/Warren are done and their voters will have split off to the remaining candidates.  

Biden voters are going to be more apt to look at Buttitgieg over Sanders. Warren voters will take one last stab at Klobucher until she's eliminated then filter into either Sanders or Buttigieg. I really don't see how Bloomberg is relavent right now, he has the Sanders people dragging out old speeches to paint a Klan outfit on him.