• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

11 minutes ago, Adam said:

I’d say that branding someone a racist all Willy Nilly like is pretty destructive 

The whole ok hand signal being for "white power" is a real thing though. I'll take these kid's word that wasn't what they were doing, but it isn't something made up by the media. Also keep in mind, you may think they media is a POS, but it's still your media.

1 minute ago, sht1ckboy said:

The whole ok hand signal being for "white power" is a real thing though. I'll take these kid"s word that wasn't what they were doing, but it isn't something made up by the media. Also keep in mind, you may think they media is a POS, but it's still your media.

Touché 

fucker

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

What the hell does that have to do with Yächtley Crëw?

Speaking of Motley Crue, a friend of mine just bought tickets for a show of theirs, and Def Leppard at the new stadium in LA. $250 a ticket, and not even on the floor. Shit sold out fast too.

2 minutes ago, sht1ckboy said:

Speaking of Motley Crue, a friend of mine just bought tickets for a show of theirs, and Def Leppard at the new stadium in LA. $250 a ticket, and not even on the floor. Shit sold out fast too.

Blah, blah, blah . . . 

Yächtley Crëw is playing in Hermosa on my birthday. 

and in Tempe on March 6th, for those going to ST 

4 minutes ago, sht1ckboy said:

I see they will be in San Juan Capistrano late March. I just texted my brother to see if he's down to go. Now I need to find some cocaine.

Adam told me he's hitting up a Mater Dei party on Saturday. I'm sure he can hook you up.