• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Biden voters are going to be more apt to look at Buttitgieg over Sanders. Warren voters will take one last stab at Klobucher until she's eliminated then filter into either Sanders or Buttigieg. I really don't see how Bloomberg is relavent right now, he has the Sanders people dragging out old speeches to paint a Klan outfit on him. 

Bloomberg is kind of a wild card right now. He skipped IA, and NH entirely, and is spending massive amounts of money. Tom Steyer should cut his losses at this point. 

20 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

The Washington Post: Andrew Yang drops out of presidential race
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/andrew-yang-drops-out-of-presidential-race/2020/02/11/4fe2c97c-4c2c-11ea-9b5c-eac5b16dafaa_story.html

Sorry @Adam. I know you were a Yang Banger 

Too bad. He was the only reasonable candidate running this cycle.

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

Why not just go national popular vote? They seem to hate the electoral college. They should put their money where their mouth is

You mean a one day nationwide vote to pick the parties nominee? I would be fine with that. We all know there is too much money flying around during this process that no one would let that fly.

13 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You mean a one day nationwide vote to pick the parties nominee? I would be fine with that. We all know there is too much money flying around during this process that no one would let that fly.

That would be a great day of entertainment and probably prevent these joke campaigns from going to far

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

That would be a great day of entertainment and probably prevent these joke campaigns from going to far

I wonder how the people that live in Iowa feel about always being the first stop. It obviously helps local businesses when all the candidates, and media flood their state, but I can also see how a local would get pissed off by the extra traffic, road closures whenever CNN/Fox News/MSNBC wants to interview random candidate that has no chance of winning at the town diner.

29 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Mayor Pete leads in Delegates despite finishing 2nd in both states. 

Gotta love the system.

It’s a good sign. In the past they could just rely on the media to determine election outcomes. That they have to resort to nefarious activity to get who they want shows that the media is weakening in influence.

Just now, Adam said:

It’s a good sign. In the past they could just rely on the media to determine election outcomes. That they have to resort to nefarious activity to get who they want shows that the media is weakening in influence.

But the media is almost 100% against Bernie Sanders. So it seems like they're working in tandem.