• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Fucking stupid to apologize for raising real issues about Biden.  There was nothing wrong with the op ed the surrogate wrote.  It’s true.  Are we pretending that Trump won’t use all that shit against Biden ?  Is it unfair to point out obvious shit in a primary.  It’s unfair to try and win ?  All this unity trash is for fucking morons. 

Now we have Hillary’s bullshit this morning.  Can’t give 1 fucking inch to these pricks.  Hopefully he’s learned his lesson here. I had hoped that he was past this. 

After what happened to him in 2016, I don't know why Bernie is still sucking off the DNC and dem establishment. Dude should be trashing everyone out there and forcing the DNC's hand ( like he should have done in 2016 too).

5 minutes ago, Don said:

After what happened to him in 2016, I don't know why Bernie is still sucking off the DNC and dem establishment. Dude should be trashing everyone out there and forcing the DNC's hand ( like he should have done in 2016 too).

He should absolutely be running against the Democratic Party and going completely scorched earth.  The progressive left has to take over the party.  All the energy in the party is with them.  All of the activists are in that group.  The quicker the neoliberals and shit lib centrists  get run into a oblivion the better.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That would be neat but it's a nice way to not be elected. Bernie has to suck up to the Democrats because they hold too much power. We're a long way from an actual "progressive" Democratic party, but Bernie would be the beginning.

I get you, but Bernie basically did everything right the last time around and still got screwed over by his own party in the end. Then he basically said thank you to them for doing it. I can't imagine that he believes it'll work out differently this time.

25 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That would be neat but it's a nice way to not be elected. Bernie has to suck up to the Democrats because they hold too much power. We're a long way from an actual "progressive" Democratic party, but Bernie would be the beginning.

We aren’t that far off.  The left just has to be forceful about making it happen.  The old guards dems are fucking done.  

Seeing articles talking about how Pelosi is only strengthening her position and popularity with the impeachment proceedings makes me think the old dem guard isn't going anywhere just yet.  If the far left wants to split or even the far right by all means as more options would be great in the long run but I'm not counting on it happening because in the short term I think it would definitely lead to more trouble for that party.  I still think there's enough moderates between the two main parties and independents that if we got a viable candidate who was more in the middle they could beat Trump but no one like that is getting enough attention.  If we had any candidate running on a balanced budget approach if he or she wasn't a war monger or off their rocker I'd vote for them.  Instead we've got an R in the white house leading a trillion dollar annual deficit saying the budget doesn't matter and multiple candidates on the left who instead of talking about cutting spending are looking at new taxes to pay for the votes they're trying to buy.  

56 minutes ago, Don said:

I get you, but Bernie basically did everything right the last time around and still got screwed over by his own party in the end. Then he basically said thank you to them for doing it. I can't imagine that he believes it'll work out differently this time.

He probably watches other dudes pork his wife too

1 hour ago, Don said:

I honestly don't think he wants to win. If he's president he'd have to work. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Well he can golf once or twice a year if he wants to. But he'll have to face the completely understandable wrath of the Republican party for doing so.

Bernie seems like a guy who would rather catch butterflies than golf.