• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Leftists: We need everyone to support Bernie!

Joe Rogan: I support Bernie.

Leftists: no not like that

I’ve listened to a lot of his stuff and he seems pretty liberal to me. Not sure why they are painting him this way. It’s this exact kind of shit that will guarantee a Trump 2020 victory 

I think that Rogans support is a good thing and I think/hope that in general people view it that way as well.  There are the people who are obsessed with their purity tests.  Eventually something that bothers them will always come up.  Sorry, for me if it’s between the NYT fucking ghouls and their endorsement and Rogans, I’ll take Rogans. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think that Rogans support is a good thing and I think/hope that in general people view it that way as well.  There are the people who are obsessed with their purity tests.  Eventually something that bothers them will always come up.  Sorry, for me if it’s between the NYT fucking ghouls and their endorsement and Rogans, I’ll take Rogans. 

Labeling Rogan as a bigot is just excruciatingly dumb. Dude is pretty decently left of center by most measures. The Sanders campaign should absolutely be happy to have him on their side. But if this is the way of the new left (meaning one must be perfect to not be cancelled), then they are for real f*^#*ed for awhile.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm wondering why they're calling Rogan a bigot. Does he have tweets from his past or something? Either way, it seems ridiculous. 

Some people call him transphobic because he’s been pretty outspoken about not wanting trans athletes to compete against people that aren’t their birth sex, especially in combat sports. Which seems pretty freaking reasonable to me, but apparently it’s the same as being the freaking grand wizard of the KKK to some people.

2 hours ago, Don said:

Labeling Rogan as a bigot is just excruciatingly dumb. Dude is pretty decently left of center by most measures. The Sanders campaign should absolutely be happy to have him on their side. But if this is the way of the new left (meaning one must be perfect to not be cancelled), then they are for real f*^#*ed for awhile.

There is an element of painfully difficult to deal with woke-scolds and a lot of these people are pretty disingenuous and difficult to take seriously.  A lot of these people are trying to take Bernie Sanders down however they can.  This is just newest thing and I doubt it will work.  The Sanders campaign is right to embrace Rogans support (they have featuring his comments in an ad) and I sincerely hope they ignore these people who mostly, aren’t supporters anyway.   

Edited by UndertheHalo

32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm wondering why they're calling Rogan a bigot. Does he have tweets from his past or something? Either way, it seems ridiculous. 

It’s like @Don said, it’s mostly about the trans stuff.  I get that trans people feel insecure:  It’s fair to be that way.  They legitimately are a group has almost no power and is unfortunately not able to garner a lot wide spread I guess the word is sympathy.  But I think that they should try and have some faith here.  Bernie Sanders has been a solid advocate for LGBT causes and the trans community specifically to far greater degree that any of the other candidates.  He didn’t compromise anything to get Rogans support and Rogan isn’t saying that it’s conditional.  I’m very suspicious of a lot the people getting really worked up about this.  I don’t think that their concerns are genuinely rooted in anything other then trying to damage Sanders campaign. 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

It’s a go to when they do not have a counter argument. Also he said transgender dudes shouldn’t be fighting chicks. That’s probably it 

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

He also had Alex Jones on his podcast so obviously he supports everything Alex Jones does.

People are really, really stupid. Having the guy with the most popular podcast in the country support your favorite candidate is a good thing. 

Well it appears they honestly believe Rogan embodies and promotes all the buzzwords 

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s like @Don said, it’s mostly about the trans stuff.  I get that trans people feel insecure:  It’s fair to be that way.  They legitimately are a group has almost no power and is unfortunately not able to garner a lot wide spread I guess the word is sympathy.  But I think that they should try and have some faith here.  Bernie Sanders has been a solid advocate for LGBT causes and the trans community specifically to far greater degree that any of the other candidates.  He didn’t compromise anything to get Rogans support and Rogan isn’t saying that it’s conditional.  I’m very suspicious of a lot the people getting really worked up about this.  I don’t think that their concerns are genuinely rooted in anything other then trying to damage Sanders campaign. 

Well in addition the people that align themselves with the super woke are humorless herpe sores who cannot discern intent and just hear individual words

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

They legitimately are a group has almost no power and is unfortunately not able to garner a lot wide spread I guess the word is sympathy. 

Well said.

But I think that they should try and have some faith here.  

Well said.

Bernie Sanders has been a solid advocate for LGBT causes and the trans community specifically to far greater degree that any of the other candidates. 

Well said.

I’m very suspicious of a lot the people getting really worked up about this.

Well said.

I don’t think that their concerns are genuinely rooted in anything other then trying to damage Sanders campaign.

Well said.