• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes. They absolutely do not want Bernie anywhere near the presidency. They've already started the smear campaign. 

At the very least, Hillary will endorse Biden and be announced as his running mate.

But she may just get involved to steal votes from Bernie.

Fuck Hillary Nonclit.

Bush/Cheney Part Duex

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

There's not a chance if he is the nominee that Biden would pick Hillary for VP. More likely options would be someone like Klobuchar, or Stacey Abrams. 

I think you might be surprised. At this point it's about getting anyone but Bernie the nomination. 

The Dems will gladly take 4 more years of Trump over a Bernie Sanders presidency.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I think you might be surprised. At this point it's about getting anyone but Bernie the nomination. 

The Dems will gladly take 4 more years of Trump over a Bernie Sanders presidency.

If Bide is the nominee, that would mean Bernie is already out of the picture. So that wouldn't make any sense. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

If Bide is the nominee, that would mean Bernie is already out of the picture. So that wouldn't make any sense. 

Are you not allowed to announce a running mate before being the nominee? If not, he'll hint at it. Strongly.

Trust me on this. I studied Politics at Hofstra.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Are you not allowed to announce a running mate before being the nominee? If not, he'll hint at it. Strongly.

Trust me on this. I studied Politics at Hofstra.

You are. It's not common though. Ted Cruz did it in the prior election. 

Fucking stupid to apologize for raising real issues about Biden.  There was nothing wrong with the op ed the surrogate wrote.  It’s true.  Are we pretending that Trump won’t use all that shit against Biden ?  Is it unfair to point out obvious shit in a primary ?  It’s unfair to try and win ?  All this unity trash is for fucking morons. 

Now we have Hillary’s bullshit this morning.  Can’t give 1 fucking inch to these pricks.  Hopefully he’s learned his lesson here. I had hoped that he was past this. 

Edited by UndertheHalo