• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Pretty harsh opinion piece by the Hill.

CNN's blatant and bizarre Tulsi Gabbard snub

“We have reached out, I think, more than once, and we received no explanation," Gabbard told Fox News on Tuesday regarding the non-invite. "I don't even think we've gotten a response to date about why they're excluding the first female combat veteran ever to run for president, the only woman of color in the race," she added.

Image result for angry elizabeth warren

24 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't even think we've gotten a response to date about why they're excluding the first female combat veteran ever to run for president, the only woman of color in the race," she added.

uh oh, gray beaver isn't going to like that.

"The views expressed here are entirely the writer’s own.

The writer, June Wong, crafted the heading and wanted it retained.

She knows "chink" has been used in a derogatory and racist manner, but she, as a Malaysian of Chinese ethnicity, wanted to “own” the word.

She also says: “As you know, ‘a chink in the armour’ is an accepted idiom to show a vulnerable spot, so I am using it to say the chink that could ‘kill’ Trump could ironically be a person of Chinese descent.

“It’s a deliberate play on the word.”

She believes Andrew Yang would see the humour in the headline as he himself has deliberately used self-deprecating politically incorrect racial terms to, as he says, poke fun at them to dispel and weaken them."

Oh, it's ok then. 

23 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

CNN and the Des Moines Register will not release the results of their final Iowa poll. Highly unusual. They're claiming some sort of procedural error in their survey. Bernie must be winning big.

Biden is fading fast. 

If Bernie takes Iowa and New Hampshire the panic will set in at the DNC.

Yep. That's exactly what's happening. And no that isn't sarcasm, unfortunately.

He just held a huge rally there (over 3000) people.

I fully expect some fuckery to screw him over. The DNC will gladly take 4 more years of Trump over a Bernie Sanders presidency. And that's exactly what is wrong with the government today. It's one giant piece of shit from top to bottom.