• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

I have no more money invested in health care than you do.

Great, you are not medicare for all guy. That is not what your party is proposing. That is not what the state legislature wants to propose. They want control of it all. And what little private practice you could choose will not be affordable. So please keep that in mind, you are not voting for a candidate that is offering a solution. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Great, you are not medicare for all guy. That is not what your party is proposing. That is not what the state legislature wants to propose. They want control of it all. And what little private practice you could choose will not be affordable. So please keep that in mind, you are not voting for a candidate that is offering a solution. 

You're completely wrong. Whatever candidate I vote for is calling for a solution, I just may not completely agree with how they choose to implement it. Meanwhile your party has tried for years to get rid of pre-existing conditions protections, and are currently in court fight against it. So yeah, I feel alright on the side I've chosen to take. 

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Oh , and his isn't about guys like me or you. We both have "good" company insurance companies. A lot of people in this country don't have that luxury.

40 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Apparently not. They called me the day of my appointment to tell me it wasn't. My doctor thought it was necessary, apparently anthem/blue Cross thought it wasn't. By the way, I have the best plan they offer through my company. Six months now, and I'm in the exact same spot I was before I decided to go to a doctor for my problem. I'm one of the lucky ones though, because at least my shit isn't life threatening, and won't bankrupt me. 

Apparently? You're not absolutely sure? 

Do some homework. Read your coverage manual. Ask your company to show you where it says it's not covered. Ask for a review. If you're not satisfied, contact the DOI (and let your company that you are doing so)

People spend a lot more time researching the type of car they want to buy than they do their insurance coverage. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Apparently? You're not absolutely sure? 

Do some homework. Read your coverage manual. Ask your company to show you where it says it's not covered. Ask for a review. If you're not satisfied, contact the DOI (and let your company that you are doing so)

People spend a lot more time researching the type of car they want to buy than they do their insurance coverage. 

I have a condition, my doctor recommended I have a test done. Why the fuck should I have to research whether my insurance agrees? Honestly that isn't even something someone can research. I can't seriously imagine that I can do a search on anthem/blue Cross website to see if they cover that particular test, for that my particle problem. That's fucking ridiculous.

It shouldn't be a luxury. So being able to live, or die due to medical conditions should be based on income?

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

There you go. 

Right, so when I shopped the 3 options of health insurance I had a choice of I should have looked for some  random condition I have, and whether or not my insurance would cover a recommendation from my doctor. Not exactly the same as buying some $500 television. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Right, so when I shopped the 3 options of health insurance I had a choice of I should have looked for some  random condition I have, and whether or not my insurance would cover a recommendation from my doctor. Not exactly the same as buying some $500 television. 

No, you should do the homework now. 

Or not. It's your decision. 

Jesus Christ guys , I mentioned my current frustrations about our system, but this is not about me. I'll be fine. I'll still pay my bills, and can afford a new TV, and pay me bills. This isn't about me. It's the hundreds of thousands of people that don't have that luxury. What is the Republican solution to this? Fro what I've seen, talk shit on other countries health Care system, and do nothing. How is that helping anyone?

Jesus Christ guys , I mentioned my current frustrations about our system, but this is not about me. I'll be fine. I'll still pay my bills, and can afford a new TV, and pay me bills. This isn't about me. It's the hundreds of thousands of people that don't have that luxury. What is the Republican solution to this? Fro what I've seen, talk shit on other countries health Care system, and do nothing. How is that helping anyone?

I don't think they give any kind of shit about the people who can't afford healthcare.

I guess the Republicans are taking the Hippocratic Oath stance of do no harm. To put into place an tax heavy burden on the middle class (because that is where the money will come from) for a sub standard health care that really doesn't solve anything but puts a facade in place is not what the country needs.