• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

A lot of people wanted to vote for Bernie in 2016 because in the beginning he had the appeal of 'anti-establishment', but that went out the window when he endorsed Hillary Clinton. Many, many of those people then decided to take a serious look at Trump who represented that same sort of image.

imageonline-co-venndiagram.jpg.png

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

What does this even mean? I don't get it. I agree with the first part.

Meaning, Trump is a conman who appeals to people's emotions, not to their reason. He hasn't improved the lives of anyone, except for other rich people. What he sold to people is not what he gave them. He doesn't offer anyone anything, except entertainment.

27 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Meaning, Trump is a conman who appeals to people's emotions, not to their reason. He hasn't improved the lives of anyone, except for other rich people. What he sold to people is not what he gave them. He doesn't offer anyone anything, except entertainment.

His policies put a few more grand in my pocket than anyone else would have, and i'm solidly lower-middle class. I'd say that's an improvement.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Doubling child tax credit, doubling standard deduction and reducing marginal tax rate for starters.

That saved you "thousands"? I'll just take your word for it. 

I'm in the same class, but I have no children. I have paid more in taxes since, August I think?

7 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

You're missing the main point that Bernie is making, @Make Angels Great Again: that people voted for Trump because the establishment failed them. Because of that they fell prey to Trump's demagoguery the media and Dems have been trying to oust him ever since.

But the key is the Democratic party failed. 1 billion dollars worth of fail. A national embarrassment of fail.