• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

8 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm staying at my mom's efficiency apartment tonight. It's a living room with a collapsible bed and a kitchen. I sleep on the bed because I'm fat and she sleeps on the couch.

I fart non-stop throughout the night and my mom keeps telling me to stop. I always wake up to her spraying the room with Febreze and also me. It smells like a Chili's bathroom in here.

I love my mom.

You can afford Febreze? 

I knew it was all an act. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Now they have the audio, pretty funny.

Warren is pissed he told the truth about her on national tv. To Sanders credit he was aware enough that his mic was still hot and everything was being recorded. He saved them both from a nasty exchange that neither would be able walk back.

Sanders has the political experience that Warren fumbles with. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Warren is pissed he told the truth about her on national tv. To Sanders credit he was aware enough that his mic was still hot and everything was being recorded. He saved them both from a nasty exchange that neither would be able walk back.

Sanders has the political experience that Warren fumbles with. 

There's no way this entire thing wasn't orchestrate ahead of time by Warren and her team.  Including the post debate hot mic moment.  She wanted to be able to walkaway from this with a headline that read:  "Old White Male Calls Native American Female a Liar."  This was totally calculated.

40 minutes ago, Spirit said:

There's no way this entire thing wasn't orchestrate ahead of time by Warren and her team.  Including the post debate hot mic moment.  She wanted to be able to walkaway from this with a headline that read:  "Old White Male Calls Native American Female a Liar."  This was totally calculated.

That's what I thought too. I think every politician has been called a liar enough times (probably accurately) throughout their career that it doesn't create enough offense to confront someone over it. It seemed super staged to me. She probably walked right over to her campaign manager afterward and asked, "Did I do it right?"

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

in a way, i feel kind of sad for Gray Beaver.

18 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Yeah, this guy is definitely a pussy with no principles:

No serious person can dispute? Bullshit, i'll be serious and I can dispute it. That dude and Bernie are living in their own reality if they think that's the key to why Trump became president. It's also an insult to half the country, whether they see it or not.

Trump didn't win because he said "those colored people over there are the source of all our problems". He actually never said that, by the way, nor did he imply it as far as I can recall. He won because he's a politically incorrect asshole that is very unlike anything else that's been in DC in recent years. That's the biggest reason, by far. A lot of people wanted to vote for Bernie in 2016 because in the beginning he had the appeal of 'anti-establishment', but that went out the window when he endorsed Hillary Clinton. Many, many of those people then decided to take a serious look at Trump who represented that same sort of image.

His positions on immigration and foreign policy are really not very different from past Presidents. But because he's such a horrible speaker he's able to speak on them in a very blunt sort of way.

Just more evidence that Bernie Sanders is either a fraud or a dumbass.

10 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

You're missing the main point that Bernie is making, @Make Angels Great Again: that people voted for Trump because the establishment failed them. Because of that they fell prey to Trump's demagoguery.

What does this even mean? I don't get it. I agree with the first part.