• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woah....more Jerry Dipoto & Seattle Mariners greatness

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Wooo. Is white dudes the correct wording? How do you know if they are white? And dudes really? Can you be so insensitive in this time we live in. What a incorrect usage of these words. First I didn't know you spouted such racism, how do you know they identify as white? Secondly dudes, you are misgendering these people with out actually knowing who they are and how they identify I would have thought someone with your level of "wokeness" would know the differences. Just blatant racism, transphobia, and misgenderisms. I can't believe you would even use such hateful speech. How dare you, you should be ashamed. 

Sorry, folks, my grandpa has logged in and he's trying to do comedy.

8 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Wooo. Is white dudes the correct wording? How do you know if they are white? And dudes really? Can you be so insensitive in this time we live in. What a incorrect usage of these words. First I didn't know you spouted such racism, how do you know they identify as white? Secondly dudes, you are misgendering these people with out actually knowing who they are and how they identify I would have thought someone with your level of "wokeness" would know the differences. Just blatant racism, transphobia, and misgenderisms. I can't believe you would even use such hateful speech. How dare you, you should be ashamed. 

Shaming .... is that acceptable now?

52 minutes ago, Ender said:

I mean it's possible they said that stuff ... but it's also not possible ... and a disgruntled employee is sometimes hard to believe.

If you're going to come out with guns blazing ... I would hope you had some evidence besides he said she said.

I mean this tweet was obvious coming out ...

https://twitter.com/ByTimBooth/status/1062143142160302080

image.gif

56 minutes ago, Ender said:

I mean it's possible they said that stuff ... but it's also not possible ... and a disgruntled employee is sometimes hard to believe.

If you're going to come out with guns blazing ... I would hope you had some evidence besides he said she said.

I mean this tweet was obvious coming out ...

https://twitter.com/ByTimBooth/status/1062143142160302080

9l1TQ.gif

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

Are you Dennis Miller or Sean Hannity?

1 hour ago, TroutField said:

Damn I was going to say in before Ender somehow defends Dipoto on this one, but he got here before I could.

I'm not defending him ... I'm simply saying prove it. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Why was she ok staying with the organization allegedly doing this and only not ok with it when she didn't have a job?

10 minutes ago, Ender said:

I'm not defending him ... I'm simply saying prove it. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Why was she ok staying with the organization allegedly doing this and only not ok with it when she didn't have a job?

Dude, people need money to feed their family. Not everyone involved in the MLB is a multi-millionaire that can take a 3 month unpaid vacation Maybe she was looking for a job while it was happening and if she spoke up she knew she'd have to be out of there...so she waited until she found a different job.

12 minutes ago, Ender said:

because she enjoyed being employed?

ok libs, "being employed"means . . . aw, never mind.

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

You're right. I need to go back to Evergreen State College to be re-indoctrinated. My Woke credentials have run out.