• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woah....more Jerry Dipoto & Seattle Mariners greatness

Chuck

13 hours ago, ukyah said:

i disagree. i've my own first hand experiences, in the workplace, to call upon, and larger life experiences as well. once people start to talk about a secret, it doesn't stay a secret. i respect if your experiences tell you otherwise.

there's a huge difference between talking about a workplace secret and going public with it, especially when your working in an industry with limited opportunities like MLB. 

how many other organizations do you think are considering hiring this woman?

8 hours ago, Stradling said:

Everyone experiences work place decisions they disagree with.  I finally after 30 plus years had them make a decision that hurts me to my core at work.  

of course you're going to disagree with decisions made at your place of employment. it would be dumb to think otherwise. that's not the point here, however.

did you publicly call out those who made this decisions by name? I assume they were made by your superior(s). 

should I be following INO on twitter?

30 minutes ago, Lou said:

there's a huge difference between talking about a workplace secret and going public with it, especially when your working in an industry with limited opportunities like MLB. 

how many other organizations do you think are considering hiring this woman?

we might not be making the same point. i'm saying once a secret has begun to be spoken, those with more information, confirmations, personal accounts, etc. will start to come out of the woodwork. they don't bear the brunt of going public, that's been done already.  the culture that kept them in fear of speaking up is being torn down. people take their opportunity once risk is eliminated. it may be cowardly, but it's what people do.

for example, if a mariner employee came out right now and verified any of lorena's accounts, do you think they would be fired or face any retaliation? hell no, they wouldn't.