• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woah....more Jerry Dipoto & Seattle Mariners greatness

Chuck

25 minutes ago, Ender said:

She has a phD. I doubt she has much issue finding a job.

I'm wasting my time "defending" Jerry and anyone else associated with the Mariners to Angels fans.

I'll grab my pitchfork when there is proof.

Kevin Mather should have been fired.

Seems like a unique way for the Mariners to start the off season, but I am confident that Jerry knows what he is doing.

2 hours ago, ScottT said:

I just googled the word "misgenderisms" and this thread came up. It was the only result. 

This board is ahead of the curve in a lot of areas.

BTW - on the white people reference, don't call me "cracker". I prefer "Saltine American".

1 hour ago, Ender said:

I'm not defending him ... I'm simply saying prove it. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Why was she ok staying with the organization allegedly doing this and only not ok with it when she didn't have a job?

I thought we are supposed to believe everything women say. 

I BELIEVE WOMEN!!!  ?

I actually hope this ends well for the Mariners. 

Hear me out guys....

If it ends terribly, then Jerry Dipoto and Scott Servais would be fired.  They'd hire a new GM who would clean house, start selling off pieces immediately and rebuilding the farm.  With Seattle ownership's ability to spend, they'd be a contender again in 5-6 years. 

If it ends well for the Mariners, Dipoto and Servais remain in place, at least for another three years minimum, and Seattle won't be a playoff team for another 10 years. 

So in this case, Go M's I guess? 

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Aside from Lou, TORS and Chuck (low key) I'm pretty sure all the Mexicans on this board are lazy.

Lou and Chuck are probably go getters. I spent 40 bucks on postmates last month asking them to run to 7-11 and pick me up a cup noodles.

I seriously have to get my life together before its too late :(

24 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Great.  Didnt read through all the Instagram comments 

There's an article at the Seattle Times that basically makes it seem like the BS started right away, like during ST.  Pretty crazy shit if true...

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/mariners/lorena-martin-and-mariners-part-ways/

Also, the Athletic had a story a few months back with the dude from Driveline.  In it he's quoted as saying he had a deal almost in place to take his work with pitchers to an AL West team, but that at the last second the club pulled out when the conversation had turned to costs...   The article then stated that the team had hired someone else to oversee all their biomechanics stuff, and that the situation had become instantly combative and that the situation was a shit show....   

Between whats being reporting in the Seattle Times and the article from The Athletic, sorta makes it seem like it was the Ms...