• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woah....more Jerry Dipoto & Seattle Mariners greatness

Chuck

14 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Wooo. Is white dudes the correct wording? How do you know if they are white? And dudes really? Can you be so insensitive in this time we live in. What a incorrect usage of these words. First I didn't know you spouted such racism, how do you know they identify as white? Secondly dudes, you are misgendering these people with out actually knowing who they are and how they identify I would have thought someone with your level of "wokeness" would know the differences. Just blatant racism, transphobia, and misgenderisms. I can't believe you would even use such hateful speech. How dare you, you should be ashamed. 

Spot on ... in this kindergarten-country of ours :)...

More insights...

https://www.lookoutlanding.com/2018/11/13/18091764/dr-martins-allegations-demonstrate-fundamental-problems-within-the-mariners-organization-baseball

Excerpt:

More than anything, though, these allegations and subsequent exchanges highlight two things: that the very core of the Mariners organization is utterly, irrevocably flawed, and that baseball as a whole continues to be deeply problematic for women, non-men, and people of color.

I don’t hope her allegations are true, nor do I hope they are false. I don’t hope for anything because at this point there’s little hope to be had. For centuries baseball’s stories have been written by men, for men, and though we like to think we’ve made grand progress, reports of these incidents highlight how much work there is left to do.

The Mariners front office and ownership have done nothing to encourage us to trust them, nor has it done anything to make us believe that they will respond with any real strength or conviction to these allegations.

13 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Lou and Chuck are probably go getters. I spent 40 bucks on postmates last month asking them to run to 7-11 and pick me up a cup noodles.

I seriously have to get my life together before its too late :(

you're saying Lou delivered your postmates 7-11 cup noodles?

51 minutes ago, wopphil said:

As someone who litigates claims like this for a living, I can say it is far more likely than not that there is no merit whatsoever to these allegations.

44 minutes ago, calscuf said:

As someone who litigates claims like this for a living, I can say it is far more likely than not that she is absolutely telling the truth.

A wopphil versus cals dick-measuring contest. Place your bets!

14 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Also, the Athletic had a story a few months back with the dude from Driveline. 

https://theathletic.com/381488/2018/06/07/driveline-how-a-change-averse-industry-has-accepted-and-rejected-the-training-methods-of-kyle-boddy/  

Thats the article I mentioned previously and below is the snippet that speaks to the AL West team -- obviously, no way of telling if it's the Ms but given none of the other AL West teams made a similar hire -- one hell of a coincidence.

This offseason, Boddy says he had a multimillion-dollar pitching development deal in place with an AL West team that fell through just before it became official, during spring training.

“Basically, the GM didn’t get his contract renewed and ownership is losing faith,” Boddy says. “He hired someone that was gonna oversee this program, they became combative, and a lot of it was ‘we’re not gonna commit millions of dollars to this.’ Looking back, the team is a complete shit show now. So, good. We dodged a bullet… On the other hand, I was banking on $3 million being deposited in my bank account, and now we’re talking about layoffs at Driveline.”

Edited by Inside Pitch