• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woah....more Jerry Dipoto & Seattle Mariners greatness

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

You're shocked that white dudes are speaking of Latinos in a pejorative manner?

Yes. I don't find it unbelievable, but it's still somewhat shocking to hear in a sport like baseball.

Anyone remember Segura being benched for the final game of the season because he didn't look like he was trying hard enough (on a play where he scored).    Wonder if there will be a chance number three for Jerry.

They went out of their way to talk this chick up, how awesome she was going to be, and how it was going to be this huge asset to the organization.  https://www.mlb.com/news/mariners-add-dr-lorena-martin-as-first-ever-director-of-high-performance/c-260123364

"We have spent nearly a year working on creating this position and structure as well as identifying the best person for this role," Dipoto said. "Lorena's background, skill set and previous experience make her a perfect match for what we envisioned.

I'm sure she just needed some at bats....   Jerry Dipoto, super-scout.

LOL!

dToqsTWH_normal.jpeg

The Mariners decided to terminate the contract of Dr. Lorena Martin, who was hired to be the team's high performance director last offseason. Martin has commented on the situation on her instagram account. https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGUTHYhzq3/ 

They wanted to negotiate to keep me quiet.

Just now, Sean-Regan said:

Bummer. If it’s lies, Dipooto looks like a martyr. If it’s true, he probably gets canned and someone actually good at building a team may take over. Sucks either way. 

Doubt anything comes of it.  https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/mariners/mariners-executives-kept-jobs-after-3-women-left-with-workplace-complaint-settlements/  One of the guys admitted to the BS and was promoted to CEO.

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

You're shocked that white dudes are speaking of Latinos in a pejorative manner? What bubble have you been living in? Evidently you don't read this forum.

Aside from Lou, TORS and Chuck (low key) I'm pretty sure all the Mexicans on this board are lazy.

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

You're shocked that white dudes are speaking of Latinos in a pejorative manner? What bubble have you been living in? Evidently you don't read this forum.

Wooo. Is white dudes the correct wording? How do you know if they are white? And dudes really? Can you be so insensitive in this time we live in. What a incorrect usage of these words. First I didn't know you spouted such racism, how do you know they identify as white? Secondly dudes, you are misgendering these people with out actually knowing who they are and how they identify I would have thought someone with your level of "wokeness" would know the differences. Just blatant racism, transphobia, and misgenderisms. I can't believe you would even use such hateful speech. How dare you, you should be ashamed.