• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

2 hours ago, Second Base said:

Meh, much of California is that way as well.  Within an hour of the beaches, withon an hour of the mountains, within an hour of a larger city and airports and nightlife etc....

But I do admit, LA and SF traffic is just about the stupidest thing ever. 

Stupid developers, build build build everywhere.   Bleep them!

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Stupid developers, build build build everywhere.   Bleep them!

That and you have a huge number of illegal drivers, drivers without insurance and people that really have no business operating a motor vehicle, combined with a very limited sheriff and highway patrol and the end result (along with poor planning and development) are traffic jams everywhere. 

I really do enjoy visiting Anaheim, but I enjoy not having to deal with traffic even more, which is why I'm not living in So-Cal. 

28 minutes ago, Second Base said:

That and you have a huge number of illegal drivers, drivers without insurance and people that really have no business operating a motor vehicle, combined with a very limited sheriff and highway patrol and the end result (along with poor planning and development) are traffic jams everywhere

I really do enjoy visiting Anaheim, but I enjoy not having to deal with traffic even more, which is why I'm not living in So-Cal. 

Lol what? 

50 minutes ago, Second Base said:

That and you have a huge number of illegal drivers, drivers without insurance and people that really have no business operating a motor vehicle, combined with a very limited sheriff and highway patrol and the end result (along with poor planning and development) are traffic jams everywhere. 

LOL! Man the twitter buffoon has spread his seed far and wide. 

Carpool lanes are bad - which is why we should replace ALL lanes - carpool and otherwise - with dedicated bus lanes; and then flood the streets with buses. That is easily the most efficient way to dramatically increase the capacity of transportation corridors. Anyone who doesn't like it can suck a dick.

2 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Carpool lanes are bad - which is why we should replace ALL lanes - carpool and otherwise - with dedicated bus lanes; and then flood the streets with buses. That is easily the most efficient way to dramatically increase the capacity of transportation corridors. Anyone who doesn't like it can suck a dick.

This is very authoritative and I respect and accept this opinion. 

I have no idea if you’re right.  

1 hour ago, Randy Gradishar said:

True, plus trains. 

Only problem is it would still take longer to get anywhere by bus. My 1 hour commute, which should take 30 minutes, would probably take 2.5 hours by bus, even with no traffic.

Heck, in Vegas, taking a bus from downtown to the Bellagio takes almost an hour at peak time on the weekend.   At least it did once for me in 2015.

Definitely taking the tram on either side of the strip from now on