• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh, you forgot to bring water on your rush to vote for the President of the United States? Well, that's too bad. The people bringing you water want to influence your vote. 

This is legitimately one of the most disturbing conversations I've had here. You guys legitimately think it's a bad idea for people to hand out water to people standing in line to vote. Maybe take a good look at yourselves. 

Go to the concession standa before voting. Problem solved.

Just let everyone keep dicking around with it until a federal judge comes in and starts busing people to random polling stations like they did with the schools in the '70s. Everyone loses which is a huge win for the political shitbags that want to run the country without having to bother themselves with annoying fucking voters

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Imagine being a human being and supporting this.

You people are disgusting. I hope you get stuck in line with your kids for 6 hours with no water. Or your sick wife.

Anytime I go someplace and expect a line I always bring a tumbler of water with me. I’d be just fine

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

That titty (or a really large penis tip) looks exactly like Picard's head. If you made that picture you do deserve some kudos for it 

Lol did you really think he made the picture? You can see at the bottom where he got it from. 

Georgia detail:

If you move, even if you fill out a formal change of address, you get a card in the mail that asks you to again confirm to them (by filling out the card and mailing it back within 15 days) that you have a new address to keep your voter registration valid.

The card is sent to already registered voters who have already filled out change of address, and yet it clearly says “if you fail to notify our office, you may not receive your voting materials for future elections and your registration may be permanently canceled.”

Do you think this is a form of making it harder to voter (voter suppression) or is it simply double checking to make sure they get it right?

Edited by Dtwncbad

26 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Georgia detail:

If you move, even if you fill out a formal change of address, you get a card in the mail that asks you to again confirm to them (by filling out the card and mailing it back within 15 days) that you have a new address to keep your voter registration valid.

The card is sent to already registered voters who have already filled out change of address, and yet it clearly says “if you fail to notify our office, you may not receive your voting materials for future elections and your registration may be permanently canceled.”

Do you think this is a form of making it harder to voter (voter suppression) or is it simply double checking to make sure they get it right?

Black people will have a hard time with this so it is suppression