• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol did you really think he made the picture? You can see at the bottom where he got it from. 

I don't know anything about Reddit so I assumed he could post content there. I'll just give him credit for being able to find such photos 

6 minutes ago, Rico said:

This would be illegal under the new law.  Shows you how ridiculous it is.

So I read the provisions and it's apparent it's intended for political organizations (which is fair) but it does say "any person". It does allow for the poll workers to set up stuff for those in line. People can bring their own stuff too so I don't see why this is such a big deal. If you know your polling place has a long line then it isn't a hard concept to prepare for the wait. If you aren't sure what the wait will be like you should prepare as if it is going to be a wait. If you can't get through the line without eating then you're probably a fat ass and have bigger issues in your life you should address. Now if they have different rules for white people in line then I'll agree this is Jim Crow like and it's a terrible law. Do you leftists think that minorities have to have their hand held for all these simple tasks? Every single black person I know has no issues with this stuff and they all have government issued IDs too. 

Just now, Lou said:

So people will wait in line for 6 hours to vote but won't make the effort to get an identification card ?

Crazy. 

What's crazy is that people believe black people can't get ID. It's mostly woke, white liberals that look down on them 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

So does this mean MLB will need to make sure they agree with a state's politics before allowing major events to take place there? That's really awesome 

yeah, they've opened pandora's box with this.