• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Voter Suppression

Enough about cons. Let's talk about how the rich white man screwed everyone and should pay higher taxes. 

Just now, Kevin said:

In my original post, I mentioned how Democrats used to be the big advocates of small government states rights. Republicans (mostly all talk) are advocates of that now, a far cry from Lincoln’s Republican Party. Hence they have switched. 

Thanks for playing.

I won't argue reps have shifted from Lincoln. Neither party is for small gov. One claims to be the party for minorities and I asked for proof. There isn't any

Just now, Kotchman said:

Enough about cons. Let's talk about how the rich white man screwed everyone and should pay higher taxes. 

I won't argue reps have shifted from Lincoln. Neither party is for small gov. One claims to be the party for minorities and I asked for proof. There isn't any

And I agree. Good thing I never said they were.

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

No shift from me. You said they switched. I am asking for proof the Dems have attempted to improve black lives. If they truly went for the black man 60 years ago, they have done a piss poor job

Look, it’s never been about improving their lives and everyone knows it. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone claim that their policies have. They only want their votes so they get elected and have power. It’s ALWAYS about power. It doesn’t matter what party they are. That will never change 

Just now, Jason said:

Look, it’s never been about improving their lives and everyone knows it. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone claim that their policies have. They only want their votes so they get elected and have power. It’s ALWAYS about power. It doesn’t matter what party they are. That will never change 

Yes there was no switch. The dems accepted blacks could no longer be segregated legally. They simply moved the plantation from the cotton farms to the inner city. 

4 minutes ago, cals said:

The conservatives here are just as bad as you and the rest of the girls here rubber stamping anything CNN and The View tells you to believe.  I’d really like to see more critical thinking from both sides but.... oh well.

Frankly it’s why I personally like @Kevin and @AngelsLakersFan.  Both use their brains and aren’t morans.

How many libs here have posted clips from pundits on CNN? No one here watches The View. The only lib you can really pin this on is Rico and his stupid Twitter posts. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

And whether Tucker a Carlson is being genuine or just playing the part that makes him money isn’t really relevant either.  The points he is making are somewhat accurate and yet he’s the only one saying them because on any other venue other than Foxnews you’d be labeled a heretic racist and your career would be over.  That shit is very problematic.  When Tucker is the voice of reason shit has gotten fucked.

He isn't the voice of reason. He's just feeding his viewers what they want to hear. 

Honestly, most people are not that far apart. Hell, I am willing to accept abortion will never change and really don't care if gays can marry. I don't like welfare but I am open to feeding kids and giving some short term help to most anyone. I can support targeted immigration. I don't see the willingness to make a deal on the other side. The batshit craziness over BLM, antifa, and gender neutrality is insane. How can libs honestly insult the intelligence of opposing view points while pretending a man can have a period? We need to start small with reconciliation. Very tough to do when one side refuses to acknowledge the simple stuff.

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Honestly, most people are not that far apart. Hell, I am willing to accept abortion will never change and really don't care if gays can marry. I don't like welfare but I am open to feeding kids and giving some short term help to most anyone. I can support targeted immigration. I don't see the willingness to make a deal on the other side. The batshit craziness over BLM, antifa, and gender neutrality is insane. How can libs honestly insult the intelligence of opposing view points while pretending a man can have a period? We need to start small with reconciliation. Very tough to do when one side refuses to acknowledge the simple stuff.

There is such a minute percentage of people that think that yet you blanket it to everyone on the left. It’s fringe and meaningless. 

Just now, cals said:

It does seem like the left is doing it’s best to make sure Trump or a Trump clone gets elected in 2024.

Yes and the scary part is one day there will be a someone elected that is Trump on roids. Trump didn't really push payback but at some point revenge will be sought. BLM and all these videos serve multiple purposes. They demonize police, keep blacks on the dem voting roles, and highlights the worst in black america.  Also, produce solid recruiting material for white hate groups

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

There is such a minute percentage of people that think that yet you blanket it to everyone on the left. It’s fringe and meaningless. 

I think you are right but your party rams the legislation down everyone's throat. At some point you have to police your own Biden has a great win and one of the fist things he does is shit on women's sports? 

Or you are too far gone on this issue to accept perhaps you are wrong.  It’s probably one of those.

I forgot what issue we were talking about. Was it Tucker claiming the "mob" decided the outcome of the Chauvin trial? 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

I think you are right but your party rams the legislation down everyone's throat. At some point you have to police your own Biden has a great win and one of the fist things he does is shit on women's sports? 

What legislation did they ram down everyone's throat?  

Just now, st1ckboy said:

What legislation did they ram down everyone's throat?  

He did it with executive order so yes legislation was the wrong term. Of all the things he could fix on day one that was it. He named a damn tranny as the top health advisor. There wasn't a qualified woman or black person in America? Let that sink in. There was enough party support to name a mentally ill  white dude as the top health advisor.

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I forgot what issue we were talking about. Was it Tucker claiming the "mob" decided the outcome of the Chauvin trial? 

He didn’t say that but he did show clips of BLM folks stating that their violence allowed this verdict to come down. They believe their violence works and that is the issue. They believe it gives them power and just like politicians, they will do what they feel is necessary to keep or gain more of it. Their violence should be condemned but there are plenty of folks in positions of power and leadership that encourage it. 

Edited by Jason

It was the part that life in black areas just became more dangerous.

I've already stayed I don't give a shit about George Floyd nor Chauvin. They are both terrible people.

As for Carlson's point again I don't think he really believes that but it's what his viewers want to believe so he'll say it. 

Yes and that fag Newsom office hung up on my son. A young law abiding college latino can't get a mis pelling corrected on his birth certificate. If he robbed a liquor store and a cop shot him, every dem in America would be pleading his case. Prime example of the lefts hypocrisy

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

He did it with executive order so yes legislation was the wrong term. Of all the things he could fix on day one that was it. He named a damn tranny as the top health advisor. There wasn't a qualified woman or black person in America? Let that sink in. There was enough party support to name a mentally ill  white dude as the top health advisor.

Nominating a health advisor isn't legislation.  As far as the EOs those are quick fixes to reversing Trump's EOs which is what a majority of voters wanted. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes and that fag Newsom office hung up on my son. A young law abiding college latino can't get a mis pelling corrected on his birth certificate. If he robbed a liquor store and a cop shot him, every dem in America would be pleading his case. Prime example of the lefts hypocrisy

Maybe you should take personal responsibility for your own actions by misspelling his name on his birth certificate. 

Edited by st1ckboy

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Maybe you should take personal responsibility for your own actions by misspelling his name on his birth certificate. 

I didn't. We have the documentation showing it was the state. For 26 bucks and 12 weeks of your time the state will gladly fix it

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

I didn't. We have the documentation showing it was the state. For 26 bucks and 12 weeks of your time the state will gladly fix it

Weird. My son's name is spelled correctly on his birth certificate and he was born in California. Sounds like a YP and not a MP. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Weird. My son's name is spelled correctly on his birth certificate and he was born in California. Sounds like a YP and not a MP. 

Yes the mispelling was on the mother's name Hernandez. He was clearly a victim of systematic racism as the error wouldn't have occurred on the name Smith. I thought you people were all about fixing racial injustices