• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Leftists Announce Boycott Against 'In-N-Out Burger' For Donating To GOP

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Right he’s in an official position but so is that state assemblyman in Georgia.  Again, in that case he threatened to bring legislation forward to adversely impact Delta.  A company that I believe is the largest employer in his state.  I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard to find other examples.  How many times have we seen Donald tweet about companies he doesn’t like ? I’m sure there are other examples on both sides.  But I think this is in-n-out thing is nothing.

The climate is what it is.  

I remember that exact complaint about the buffoon in Georgia.  

Just now, Taylor said:

Maybe we should let INO run the California government for awhile. 

I can guarantee you we’d get more accomplished with less.   Have you ever wondered how INO can have the freshest product in the industry, lowest prices in the industry and pay their people a MUCH higher wage than the industry and still be profitable and thriving?

54 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I can guarantee you we’d get more accomplished with less.   Have you ever wondered how INO can have the freshest product in the industry, lowest prices in the industry and pay their people a MUCH higher wage than the industry and still be profitable and thriving?

California's first and highest priority after the InO coup, ban @nate

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I've actually never wondered that

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

Fahrvergnügen?

On 9/3/2018 at 6:29 PM, Jason said:

"The tweet was retweeted more than 5,000 times."

lol, so there never really was a boycott.  It was just some dude on twitter that nobody has even heard about before.

On 9/3/2018 at 9:22 AM, Stradling said:

I completely understand I am biased, but the idea that either side would boycott INO is ridiculous.  My division has 6 stores in LA county and 1 in San Bernardino County.  We start our associates in LA county at $14.50 and most of our associates are making $15 in less than a year.  We have four levels of store management.  The entry level shift person makes about $20 an hour, plus bonus.  Our average store manager makes over $160k a year, with some making much much more than that.  We offer profit sharing for the store managers, we offer 401k for the managers.  They get up to 5 weeks of vacation a year.  Store managers get two weekends off a month, which is unheard of in our industry.  We just introduced a friendlier schedule for managers as they age.  When you become full time you get the same medical package the owner gets, which by the way is a very good benefits package.  We promote from within whenever possible, which is most of the time.  We have an ever growing support department that transfers associates into their department and trains them.  The managers have an opportunity to earn trips once a year, and these are amazing trips staying at the finest hotels in the world.  If they earn the trip, which usually lasts 12 days, they don’t have to use any vacation time, they are just paid, to go on the trip with their spouse, fly first class and enjoy luxury.  I have personally been to Scotland and Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, Italy, NY and Iceland, Miami and the Western Caribbean, Canadian Rockies, and Switzerland.  Oh and Hawaii 6 times.  I have one year of college experience (which is probably noticeable by the run on paragraph) and I have carved out a very nice living because of this company.  So yea, I went off and I am somewhat protective of the company that has given me everything and currently provides for both of my sons and my daughter.  

Sorry for the rant.  

Where's the "love" button?