• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Leftists Announce Boycott Against 'In-N-Out Burger' For Donating To GOP

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa... hold your horses there, compadre.

It's no INO, but Whataburger is light years better than BK. It's easily the second best burger chain.

Like I said, I tried it once at the one across the street from Tempe Diablo, I am pretty sure I just ordered a basic cheese burger and I wasn’t impressed.  I have read there are a few specialty burgers that are good that I would want to try.  sorry for discrediting your precious Whataburger.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Like I said, I tried it once at the one across the street from Tempe Diablo, I am pretty sure I just ordered a basic cheese burger and I wasn’t impressed.  I have read there are a few specialty burgers that are good that I would want to try.  sorry for discrediting your precious Whataburger.  

raw.png

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

Which INO do you go to?  My guess is you just went at a slow time.   

4:45pm. Could count the customers on one hand.

I think its bad business to sacrifice 25k for bad publicity. Thats just me... now maybe INO will double down and call for the deportation of all non white homosexuals thus attracting chucksters to eat there three times a day. I don't know. I don't have a crystal ball nor inside knowledge of INO's marketing plan.   

11 minutes ago, MuellerTime said:

I think its bad business to sacrifice 25k for bad publicity. Thats just me... now maybe INO will double down and call for the deportation of all non white homosexuals thus attracting chucksters to eat there three times a day. I don't know. I don't have a crystal ball nor inside knowledge of INO's marketing plan.   

I can say with quite certainty that that isn’t part of INOs marketing plan.  They also didn’t sacrifice $25k for bad publicity, some jackass decided to make INOs donation about boycotting, which I can tell you has backfired.  I have it on good authority that yesterday and today were good days sales wise.  

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I can say with quite certainty that that isn’t part of INOs marketing plan.  They also didn’t sacrifice $25k for bad publicity, some jackass decided to make INOs donation about boycotting, which I can tell you has backfired.  I have it on good authority that yesterday and today were good days sales wise.  

Are you suggesting it wasn't bad for business?  Good for you guys!

@RallyMo if you are into craft beer, there’s a place in the Montrose area called “Hay Merchant”.  It features a burger called the “Cease and Desist Burger”, which used to be called the double-double until INO sent them, you guessed it, a cease and desist letter.  It is outstanding, but it’s like $14 for a burger and fries.

13 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

Red, this is plain stupid. It was bad publicity for the head of the Democratic party to call for a boycott of one of the shining examples of how to run a business, regardless of their political party leanings. Anyone in support of this is a nimrod. 

The In N Out on Barranca in West Covina doesn't seem to show any drop off in activity. I guess it's different in Anacrime where you live, must be a higher population of imbiciles.