• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Leftists Announce Boycott Against 'In-N-Out Burger' For Donating To GOP

25 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I'm not going to boycott In N Out just because they donated to some Republicans. That's pretty dumb. Of course, so is liking In-N-Out more because of it.

Well it's like Chick-fil-A. I liked them before I found out about their conservative views, but now if I'm craving fast food or chicken I make sure to make a point of going there over other fast food eateries. 

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I was wrong.  We do contribute to both parties. My bad.  

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/08/30/n-burger-donate-money-republicans/

t’s not clear that the company’s current leadership is nearly as aligned with the Republicans as that of Chick-fil-A, a company that has publicly come out against LGBT rights. According to campaign finance filings, In-N-Out Burger also donated $30,000 last year and $50,000 this year to Californians for Jobs and a Strong Economy, a political action committee that supports business-friendly Democratic candidates.

In-N-Out’s reputation for fantastic burgers is bolstered by its policy of paying more than minimum wage and offering competitive benefits for fast food workers.