• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Leftists Announce Boycott Against 'In-N-Out Burger' For Donating To GOP

8 hours ago, Rico said:

"The tweet was retweeted more than 5,000 times."

lol, so there never really was a boycott.  It was just some dude on twitter that nobody has even heard about before.

That was the California Democratic party chairman, not just "some dude nobody has heard about." There was no boycott because no one in the party would support such a fucktwit idea. Everyone in the party distanced themselves from Eric Bauman, who now looks like every reason the Democrats are losing elections. 

23 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That was the California Democratic party chairman, not just "some dude nobody has heard about." There was no boycott because no one in the party would support such a fucktwit idea. Everyone in the party distanced themselves from Eric Bauman, who now looks like every reason the Democrats are losing elections. 

So you are just agreeing with what I said.  That...

1. There never was a boycott of in-n-out.

2. No one gives two shits about this Eric Bauman dude.

1 minute ago, Rico said:

No, no boycott. Just another idiotic viral movement to make the opposition looking like idiots at a time that can be ill-afforded. 

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

No, I don't agree with what you said and you have a reading comprehension problem. You stated he was a nobody, like the tweet came from unknown blogger. This is the chairman of the California Democratic party. The actual face of the franchise, you might say and he fucked up. Your guy fucked up bad. 

I agree he fucked up.  But again, did anyone here know this dude before the tweet?  Is he even an elected official by the people?  What the heck is a chair of the California Democratic Party?  Is that even a thing, sounds all made up to me.  

21 minutes ago, Rico said:

I agree he fucked up.  But again, did anyone here know this dude before the tweet?  Is he even an elected official by the people?  What the heck is a chair of the California Democratic Party?  Is that even a thing, sounds all made up to me.  

Those aren't usually elected.  

3 hours ago, Rico said:

I’m Guessing most of the people in government in CA from the party you associate with know who he is.