• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Any word on Trout?

Torridd

Just what an incredibly terrible and tragic situation. My heart really goes out to Jessica and her family, praying for them a peace that goes beyond understanding because I doubt that understanding exists right now. I cannot imagine the pain and confusion that the Cox family is enduring. Very, very sad. Mike rightfully needs to be with his wife as long as possible while dealing with his own pain of losing a friend. I'm sure Trout will be back at some point in 2018 but that is so secondary to everything it's hardly perceptible. 

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

In before someone complains that Trout is taking too much bereavement time.

Dude should take the rest of the year off if he needs to. It's not like the season matters at this point.

I was about to say something similar.  No need to rush Trout.  If I was Arte I would tell take as much time as he needs.  If that means the whole season than so be it.

2 hours ago, Dick Enberg said:

if this happened 2 years from now, no way Trout be an Angel after 2020. His wife is going to have huge impact on where he signs next. Going to Philly, she is home (wife happy) and wife happy, Mike happy. 

Once again this tragedy is being linked to Trout leaving here!