• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/24 White Sox @ Angels

5 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Well you obviously know what I mean...they're giving Jefry Marte at bats over him at this point in time...I'd say as of right now that's a fair indicator that he won't get many chances against lefties this season.

Jefry Marte isn't in this clubs plans for the future. Why give him these at bats? 

I'll give it to them if they are getting to the ASB before waving the white flag. If Ohtani isn't batting more often than not after the ASB regardless of L/R though, then it's just a waste of valuable experience he could be getting. Even though it already is considering the team is done.

4 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Well you obviously know what I mean...they're giving Jefry Marte at bats over him at this point in time...I'd say as of right now that's a fair indicator that he won't get many chances against lefties this season.

Jefry Marte isn't in this clubs plans for the future. Why give him these at bats? 

I think they will play to “win” until the end of this weekend, then the trade deadline will have happened and they will bring up kids.   

Just now, robblin17 said:

I'll give it to them if they are getting to the ASB before waiving the white flag. If Ohtani isn't batting more often than not after the ASB regardless of L/R though, then it's just a waste of valuable experience he could be getting. Even though it already is considering the team is done.

The ASB was last week.

1 minute ago, robblin17 said:

I'll give it to them if they are getting to the ASB before waving the white flag. If Ohtani isn't batting more often than not after the ASB regardless of L/R though, then it's just a waste of valuable experience he could be getting. Even though it already is considering the team is done.

I think you mean the Trade Deadline, but yeah, that's possible

Nice throw Kole. 

I like how Gubi is saying Kole did “such a great job” and “did everything right” because he caught a f*ucking pop up.  I guess he somehow missed the part where he completely botched the actual throw.  You know, literally the only aspect of the play that required some kind of skill. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Nice throw Kole. 

I like how Gubi is saying Kole did “such a great job” and “did everything right” because he caught a f*ucking pop up.  I guess he somehow missed the part where he completely botched the actual throw.  You know, literally the only aspect of the play that required some kind of skill. 

Were you under the impression there was a play at the plate 

9 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Were you under the impression there was a play at the plate 

There was no play at the plate.  Which makes that throw even worse.  Surely you know that.  Would be fine if the commentators weren’t completely full of shit.  

It was a horrific play and terrible judgement from Calhoun. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, CanadianHalo said:

89744B47-5A05-44EB-A39D-216A781FB9E3.jpeg.3120ed2c66ac9390a6bf80a28db3bd42.jpeg

Well you choose to come into the game day thread, the thread about the game that most who post in it will watch, and say, “people are still watching this crap?”  How bout you simply skip this thread?  If you’ don’t want to watch, cool, enjoy the other threads.  We’re going to continue to watch the team that this forum is named after.   Bad baseball is better than no baseball.