• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calhoun and Bunting

52 minutes ago, Griffey's Corner said:

Another great post by Blarg. Why can't you guys be more like him?

Not even if you pay me

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It's not working.  For one I would rather have someone out there who can hit the ball out of the infield.  

I meant using the extra bp to solely work on bunting. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Not even if you pay me

I meant using the extra bp to solely work on bunting. 

I really do not care how he spends his BP time just get on base and help the team win. What he has been doing has clearly not worked. Since that has failed what is the harm in trying a different approach. Hit the ball the other way, bunting, etc. Quit trying to pull everything. 

he has been on a downturn for 3-4 years. He is now all of a sudden trying to work on some things and take extra BP...... what about for the last few years? he has been trying to pull everything since I first saw him come up in the big leagues.

3 minutes ago, Griffey's Corner said:

he has been on a downturn for 3-4 years. He is now all of a sudden trying to work on some things and take extra BP...... what about for the last few years? he has been trying to pull everything since I first saw him come up in the big leagues.

2016 - .271 .348 OBP .786 OPS 116 OPS+ 3.1 WAR...and 3-4 years (2014 - 2017) is his entire career as a starter.  Might want to pull up baseball reference every now and then...

2 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

People blaming mike are funny.  Carpenter on the cardinals is even worse but he's still starting and swinging away. 

Young is getting more at bats and now blash is here.  Calhoun knows his grace is nearing an end.  Scioscia handling it well imo.

I'd have to agree. He's come a long way since the Steve Finley days.

Some quicker hooks in the pitching department too. I think he wants a contract extension, so he's pulling out all the managerial stops this year. 

2 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

Like the downward slope of a black diamond run.  Days off are rough for this place.

Seriously though. It is actually amazing how the content shifts on off days. I'm waiting for a gameday thread to come in today and right the ship a little...

How the eff did we survive the off-season??

1 minute ago, krAbs said:

Seriously though. It is actually amazing how the content shifts on off days. I'm waiting for a gameday thread to come in today and right the ship a little...

How the eff did we survive the off-season??

Lol.  You’re waiting for the GDT for this place to become less stupid ? 

30 minutes ago, Lou said:

Only if you blame every player for every at-bat during a game that failed during a pivotal point in a game in a one-run loss.

Plus, bumping threads is dumb. 

yeah, Lou hates when a thread gets "Lou'd"

Edited by red321