• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 4/22 - Angels vs Giants

1 minute ago, failos said:

I don’t know if 1 less AB will affect his pitching, but I do know that batting 7th will put less pressure on him. Look, I know it’s a small sample size but Shohei was doing fine when he was originally batting at the 7 hole

What makes you think you know what Ohtani feels or doesn't feel?

6 minutes ago, krAbs said:

I probably would have had Trout third with Kinsler/Cozart/Simmons infront of him in some order, and Upton 4th. You're right though - it is awkward to make the lineup without Pujols right now (weird thing to say...). I like Ohtani at 7th a lot - he has been showing cracks as a hitter recently, so right now is possibly the worst time to suddenly throw him into the heart of the lineup (yes, he had a two hit game, but he looked pretty bad the game before that). I guess I mean that it seems like it would be wise to let him adjust on his way down the lineup, rather than throwing him from 8th to 4th in about a week (?), after only 2 (?) games batted.

I get what you're saying, and might even agree with you, but here are Upton's numbers in his last 19 PA:

.056/.150/.056/.206

1 single.

point is, we really don't have much of a choice

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Have you watched any hitter from Japan?  

yea i know, but most of those were slap hitters so I can kind of understand.

remember when we had that talk about Upton in LF and I said it's not possible to remember all the plays of every game but he is terrible out there. Just another example

Just now, IheartLA said:

yea i know, but most of those were slap hitters so I can kind of understand.

remember when we had that talk about Upton in LF and I said it's not possible to remember all the plays of every game but he is terrible out there. Just another example

You mean when you said you’ve never seen someone lose a ball in the lights, yea I remember.  It was silly then and it’s silly now.