• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 4/22 - Angels vs Giants

3 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

so what happened this time? The sun? The dude is terrible in the field, I honestly think you'll argue w/ me on anything just to be the counter point.

Every horrible play Upton makes this guy blames it on the lights or the sun.  I bet he did that when he played little league.  

4 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

He was a 5 win player for another team last year. Going back to when he joined the Angels he's a .240 hitter while being the worst defensive player on the team. Top 5 worst defender in baseball.

I don't see the value.

and you conveniently neglected his 7 HRs and .887 OPS

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

No, he mislplayed the ball.  What I remember about our last exchange is you pretending he didn’t lose it in the lights.  

His error looks pretty bad now.. we could have been out of the inning no runs. DP ball would have been three outs, no runs. Of course you'll say the sequence of events would have changed, which we can't prove but the point is the dude's defense fcked us over 3 runs.

Just now, Vladdylonglegs said:

I don't understand the logic here. Because I didn't like the signing means I'm wrong when I say he's a terrible fielder and has sucked at the plate? Those aren't opinions...

You haven’t liked him despite the fact that he came over and had a pretty solid last month of the season last year.  He has hit for power and will continue to do so.  You truly forget what it was like before we solved Left Field.  

Just now, Vladdylonglegs said:

I don't understand the logic here. Because I didn't like the signing means I'm wrong when I say he's a terrible fielder and has sucked at the plate? Those aren't opinions...

He has sucked at the plate lately, but he lit a lot of home runs last year and drove in a good deal. I don't have the numbers handy at the moment.

7 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

No, he mislplayed the ball.  What I remember about our last exchange is you pretending he didn’t lose it in the lights.  

It's not a one time thing with Upton though. He does it at night, in the day time, doesn't matter. 

I think he has serious concentration issues. It runs in the family

Just now, IheartLA said:

His error looks pretty bad now.. we could have been out of the inning no runs. DP ball would have been three outs, no runs. Of course you'll say the sequence of events would have changed, which we can't prove but the point is the dude's defense fcked us over 3 runs.

No he made an error and it cost us this inning.  Listen you pretend like I have said the guy is a good defensive outfielder.  I haven’t said that.  I said he lost the ball in the lights, you disagreed for whatever reason.  I have said we are better with him than with his brother and extra $100 million.  I stand by those comments.  Continue to make this about something else, I am sure it will make you feel better, somehow I guess. 

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

You haven’t liked him despite the fact that he came over and had a pretty solid last month of the season last year.  He has hit for power and will continue to do so.  You truly forget what it was like before we solved Left Field.  

I mean come on, batting average is all you need to evaluate a hitter. And while we're at it, he must be a pretty good fielder today too, I see that he has no errors today. 

Just now, Ohtani&Trout said:

Not the worst, but definitely terrible beyond Ohtani and Richards. It just may be the Angels undoing. 

They should abandon this 6-man rotation. They're giving too many starts for bad pitching.

I think if Ohtani said, “fuck it lets pitch” they would go back to a 5 man rotation.