• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 4/22 - Angels vs Giants

"But, Mr. Holmes! Pujols hit a mammoth blast last night, to the opposite field no less, and he's not in the cleanup spot today. In fact, he's missing altogether from the lineup! There's someone named Ohtani there in his place. I'm not familiar with the name. Should we not investigate this? It seems highly unusual and strange."

"Dr. Watson, you must calm down. You'll get an ulcer if you're not careful. Scioscia must have a plan. After all, he's a brilliant manager destined for the Hall of Fame, and he does not make changes like this without careful thought and deliberation. But we shall go to the stadium and have a look at this Ohtani, to satisfy your curiosity."

latest?cb=20130327133153

1 minute ago, SuperTroopers said:

These things like Albert getting a day off after hitting a home run are decided well before the home run.  Albert has played in every game and a Day game after a night game.   Soon we will see Simmons get a day off and Trout.  

Shut the fuck up

Just now, fan_since79 said:

"But, Mr. Holmes! Pujols hit a mammoth blast last night, to the opposite field no less, and he's not in the cleanup spot today. In fact, he's missing altogether from the lineup! There's someone named Ohtani there in his place. I'm not familiar with the name. Should we not investigate this? It seems highly unusual and strange."

"Dr. Watson, you must calm down. You'll get an ulcer if you're not careful. Scioscia must have a plan. After all, he's a brilliant manager destined for the Hall of Fame, and he does not make changes like this without careful thought and deliberation. But we shall go to the stadium and have a look at this Ohtani, to satisfy your curiosity."

latest?cb=20130327133153

You have a ton of time on your hands.   But it made me chuckle.  I appreciate you being dumb in the best way.  

5 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

These things like Albert getting a day off after hitting a home run are decided well before the home run.  Albert has played in every game and a Day game after a night game.   Soon we will see Simmons get a day off and Trout.  

LOL.

Do you have an app that automatically generates text in defense of Scioscia? 

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

LOL.

Do you have an app that automatically generates text in defense of Scioscia? 

I had no idea I was defending him.  Plus I was typing it while you were copying and pasting Sherlock Holmes.   Fuck half  of you assholes hate Albert so why would I defend Scioscia when the more evil player gets a day off.  Sosh defended himself by putting Ohtani in the clean up spot.  Grow up missy.  

Edited by SuperTroopers

Pujols getting the day off and Ohtani hitting in his place is no coincidence. 

It's no secret that Arte is making bank off Ohtani and the Japanese media. How much does he make from the Dominican Republic media? Exactly.

It also happens to be Earth day. The one day a year we get to pretend to care about the environment. Earth Day rhymes with Birthday. Who's birthday is today? That's right, Muhammad, the prophet of the Islamic faith. 

Ohtani is Muhammad reincarnated. The Islamic people are funding Hispanics to help take over the Earth.

Wake up sheeple.

Edited by tdawg87