• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 4/22 - Angels vs Giants

37 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

Do you only show up when something happens with Ohtani?

Like most new Angel fans, yes!

if Othani is any good you will have to get used to it.  It's like all the new Jordan/bulls fans that came along after Jordan won his first nba title.  Where were they before that?  It's human nature 

45 minutes ago, Dick B Back said:

Just in case you haven’t noticed, Ohtani is not the pitcher.

I know but that doesn't invalidate the fact that he's still a starting pitcher.   

Didnt bumgartber DH once.  Where does he bat.  I don't think cleanup but I could be wrong.

20 minutes ago, CubsFan said:

Like most new Angel fans, yes!

So if you are a new Angels fan, why is your screen name CubsFan? Do you mind if I ask how old you are? Just want to know who I’m dealing with and don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings when they aren’t old enough to drive.

Edited by Dick B Back