• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• If the Dodgers and Rockies both win or both lose on Sunday, a tiebreaker game to determine the NL Central winner will be played Monday afternoon at Dodger Stadium.

Looks like they're both going to win, barring a major choke from either side.

I think this is hilarious mainly because they're going to have to burn a pitcher just to see who wins the NL.. But then again, there are so many off days in playoffs these days that it doesn't really hurt their rotations.

4 hours ago, Glen said:

A Dodgers/Cubs wild card game with the Dodgers losing would be sweet.

Of course, the more likely scenario is that the Dodgers/Rockies/Cubs/Brewers all either win or lose today.

My non-specific prediction is coming true!

1 hour ago, TooCool said:

• If the Dodgers and Rockies both win or both lose on Sunday, a tiebreaker game to determine the NL Central winner will be played Monday afternoon at Dodger Stadium.

Looks like they're both going to win, barring a major choke from either side.

I think this is hilarious mainly because they're going to have to burn a pitcher just to see who wins the NL.. But then again, there are so many off days in playoffs these days that it doesn't really hurt their rotations.

i don't know, but maybe someone here does . . . will they be restricted to the 25 man roster in the one-game playoff, or will teams be able to use their september call ups?

looks like the dodgers and rockies and the brewers and cubs will be fighting it out tomorrow, with the losers playing each other in the wild card game.

25 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't know, but maybe someone here does . . . will they be restricted to the 25 man roster in the one-game playoff, or will teams be able to use their september call ups?

looks like the dodgers and rockies and the brewers and cubs will be fighting it out tomorrow, with the losers playing each other in the wild card game.

I'm guessing no restriction as it's an extension of the regular season