• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

There's my point. You've decided she's a battered woman. Outside of Court. We don't know that. People think what's written on social media is true. It isn't always. But people still pay the price without being confronted by their accuser. If you've been the victim of a crime, go to the police.

Respectfully it is not always as simple as that, particularly for women and people of color.

18 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

There's my point. You've decided she's a battered woman. Outside of Court. We don't know that. People think what's written on social media is true. It isn't always. But people still pay the price without being confronted by their accuser. If you've been the victim of a crime, go to the police.

If she’s been battered, she should be talking to the police not her Facebook friends. 

It would be a welcomed change to be eliminated while having a winning record, and not being blown out night after night, and not being reminded of the empty cupboard known as the 40 man roster, and not being reminded that Pujols will be returning for another year, and whether or not Trout will stay or be traded.  I feel like good times are just around the corner, maybe 2022.

Talent fixes this shit show faster than a new manager. 

34 minutes ago, eligrba said:

It would be a welcomed change to be eliminated while having a winning record, and not being blown out night after night, and not being reminded of the empty cupboard known as the 40 man roster, and not being reminded that Pujols will be returning for another year, and whether or not Trout will stay or be traded.  I feel like good times are just around the corner, maybe 2022.

Talent fixes this shit show faster than a new manager. 

Then here’s some advice, stop bringing it up.  

35 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Another trading Trout article with a typo right at the beginning.

https://www.mlbdailydish.com/2018/9/23/17887050/lets-talk-about-trading-mike-trout-angels

Interesting article. I guess it COULD be difficult to trade Mike Trout. I was hoping the article went into some actual trading scenarios with potential teams. Nope.

Man, Yelich is really looking like a steal. 

Getting mad at the Angels for not trading for Yellich is pretty dumb.   Bottom line is when the trade was made the only prospect we had that was rated as high as the guy the Marlins got was Shohei.   It would be like being mad at the Angels for not drafting a player that was drafted before they had a pick.