• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Memo

14 minutes ago, Glen said:

0c9e034b08bc9d325688794e93f0a6bc0dedb058

Heinz subsidiary Corporate office and manufactured in Russia.

John Heinz III heir to the Heinz corporation was a US Senator and married Teresa Simões-Ferreira. 

After Heinz died in a helicopter crash his widow and heir to part of the Heinz fortune (@$750 to 1.5 billion in assets) , married Senator John Kerry. 

Ergo John Kerry must be tainted having married into a family that has dealings with the Russian Oliarchs.

Or, simply, the connections are just business instead of some more nefarious reasons.

46 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'm pointing the finger directly at company that has international connections with multiple countries which includes both Russia and the US. Is there something not on the Up and Up with Uranium One? 

There is an international market for nearly every product produced and one f them is a direct tie-in to my industry and in particular the show I've been working on for the last 13 years. We've had production meetings with multiple production companies outlying how we create our show so they can duplicate it in their language. 

There are international rights to our show and they pay for the brand to produce on their soil. One of those shows is this.

b5.jpg

The Bachelor Russia.

By your parameters Warner International are not on the Up and Up having dealings with those evil Russian Oliarchs that control their broadcasts.

Trump can’t get credit here because his entire professional life has been tainted by cheating people and being a dead beat about his debt.  He’s borrowed money most likely - directly from Russian gangsters  I don’t think you’re making good equivalence here.  We’ll disagree. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 minutes ago, LHalo said:

IWHI

Yeah, some of the Russian Bachelorettes are pretty hot chicks. We have 18 different countries that produce their version of The Bachelor. This year we have a special series The Bachelor Winter Games that includes some of the international cast.

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Trump can’t get credit here because his entire professional life has been tainted by cheating people and being a dead beat about his debt.  He’s borrowed money most likely, directly from Russian gangsters  I don’t think you’re making good equivalence here.  We’ll disagree. 

Any proof of that?

13 hours ago, Blarg said:

So he was doing business like, you know, billionaires do which can involve anyone in the high finance world. 

LOL, anyone in the high crime world you mean. When you gotta be a gangsta you gotta be a gangsta unless you can rap and make a clean living. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Any proof of that?

I actually did my business law paper on Trump in 1990.  No google at the time and many late nights with the micro-fisch.  Guy fucked everyone and was even indicted for money laundering but not convicted because he paid $10 mil and got off.  Go figure.  Then I get a job at RR Donnelley and Sons printing company who prints the National Enquirer.  I was the cost accountant who priced every shipment out the door when they were re-branding his failure fuck self. They were the least profitable client we had but hey it is real news.  Ivana, Marla, little Don and Ivanka, nobody cared about Eric and Tiffany.  Did it for 3 1/2 years and even was sent to human resources for walking in one morning and there was the test issue and I said "not this cunt again."  Really isn't an (R or (D) thing with me but a (T) thing.  He is a criminal and all the spooge Hannity can blast at the screen will never change my mind.  

My SJW yell is FUCK TRUMP.  Thanks for understanding. 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya I bet. 

It's true. I enjoy the different points of view here. I just don't get all the anger that some seem to carry around with them all the time. I'm not focusing on this forum. It's all over the place.

My sister had to shut down a Christmas Eve party at her house because a couple of friends came to blows over Trump. On Christmas Eve! Those people will not be invited ever again and those friendships are gone over a stupid argument.

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

It's true. I enjoy the different points of view here. I just don't get all the anger that some seem to carry around with them all the time. I'm not focusing on this forum. It's all over the place.

My sister had to shut down a Christmas Eve party at her house because a couple of friends came to blows over Trump. On Christmas Eve! Those people will not be invited ever again and those friendships are gone over a stupid argument.

Fan, someone like me it isn't anger, well maybe it is, but not directed at someone like you because you can make your own choices.  You likely were a wee lad when old guys like me knew who he was even back then. 

20 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Fan, someone like me it isn't anger, well maybe it is, but not directed at someone like you because you can make your own choices.  You likely were a wee lad when old guys like me knew who he was even back then. 

Nope. I'm looking forward to Medicare in a couple years.

By the way, I used to be so far left you couldn't find me, back in the day.

Now, a little more conservative. But you guys already figured that out.

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Donald Trump isn’t worthy of friendships or Christmas parties being spoiled. 

Im glad you enjoy all the takes. 

On 2/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, fan_since79 said:

Nope. I'm looking forward to Medicare in a couple years.

By the way, I used to be so far left you couldn't find me, back in the day.

Now, a little more conservative. But you guys already figured that out.

Well I'll be, would have never guessed far left but believe you. I have always been a conservative, funny young guy came to the door running for city council or something as an (R) and I told him you got my vote now go clean it up.  You know draining the swamp or what not.  The old FOX News watchers like me and Blarg need to die off and we need young people.  Lou?

Ds and Rs are the best. Huge public fights over things that have and will have next to zero consequences. Yet, when it comes time to renew the patriot act, limit more freedoms or bomb the shit out of some poor camel fuckers it takes about 30 minutes to cross some t's and dot some i's.