• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Memo

1 hour ago, well_red said:

hilarious that anyone thinks this FISA judge was "duped" by the dossier, because that would mean he is the stupidest judge on the planet.  literally that's his job, to judge the evidence on merit for "probable cause."  absolutely no way a political dossier created by a foreigner for payment was the only evidence used here, it had to be corroborated by something else.  

It was corroborated by something else ~ circular reporting by Michael Isikoff and the FBI.

13 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

In an interview just now, Nunes said nothing in the dossier was factual, and the dossier was used to open the "investigation".

Fuck Sciutto

Than he probably should have reread the memo "his staff" wrote because it specifically states otherwise

And he's also outed himself as a liar because while there are unconfirmed portions of the dossier and portions that might be untrue or include bad intel, there are portion of the dossier that have, in fact, been confirmed.

As I have always said is forget the collusion and the obstruction of justice.  Money laundering is their crime since the 80's. It can carry a longer prison sentence than just getting impeached and pardoned. Sorry Trumpsters, they are money launderers, even those who married into the family. Lou. Blarg?

Money laundering for the win. 

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Does YV even post about the Angels ? Serious question.  Like why is it even on this site ? I don’t care, I just find it odd that it’s on an Angels website only to jerk off all over the place repeatedly about Donald Trump. 

Every social media site has it's Russian bots (shrug)

34 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is a really stupid post.

you don't see the irony in people accepting on face value this highly political memo by a partisan stooge about a judge accepting on face value a highly political FISA warrant request by a partisan stooge?  

9 minutes ago, well_red said:

you don't see the irony in people accepting on face value this highly political memo by a partisan stooge about a judge accepting on face value a highly political FISA warrant request by a partisan stooge?  

Except I am not doing that.  Why is it any better or worse to reject it out of hand?

1 hour ago, Kurt Swanson said:

As I have always said is forget the collusion and the obstruction of justice.  Money laundering is their crime since the 80's. It can carry a longer prison sentence than just getting impeached and pardoned. Sorry Trumpsters, they are money launderers, even those who married into the family. Lou. Blarg?

Money laundering for the win. 

Go ahead and prove that then, since it looks like you lost the entire Russian connection. 

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Except I am not doing that.  Why is it any better or worse to reject it out of hand?

sorry you seem like a reasonable person don't mean to attack you in particular.  this is just act 47 in the dog & pony show that is post-Trump politics.

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Look, I think it's entirely possible that the system has been abused. I also think that there's a crap ton more to this in terms of context than we're seeing in a 3.3 page (at best) memo written by members of a single party. If you think otherwise, you're pretty freaking stupid.

You think it's entirely possible the "system was abused"?

A candidate in the Presidential election was FRAMED before and after the election, by the FBI and MEDIA and you think it should be looked at in more context?

The Dems on CNN were  talking about "a national security risk" by releasing the memo. What happened?  They are lying to you, sheeple

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

LOL.

I get that you’re on board with the YV thought stream.  But really I don’t care that it spams it’s shit all over the board.  I just find it interesting that it found its way to an Angels web site and literally just posts about Donald Trump in the politics sub board.  Seems like a fair question. 

I hope you continue to enjoy Yv’s contributions. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

The dossier was paid for in April '16. The discussion in the bar was May '16.

There shouldn't have been a FISA application request for Carter Page. He was an innocent man.  They were spying on EVERYBODY. That's a fact.

The first FISA against Page was in 2014.  He has been suspected of being a Russian agent well before Trump declared to run.

2 hours ago, LHalo said:

The adults are talking here. Take your lawyer pron speak to the man cave thread. 

So you think the memo has anything to do with Muellers special council investigation ?

even if the memo is 100% correct and FBI agents conspired to take down Trump by illegally obtaining the FISA warrant.  How does that change anything about Muellers investigaton ?  It’s not anything new that law enforcement officials pursue people who are guilty illegally.  These things are bad, but they happen. 

You seem to think this memo absolves Trump.  It does not. 

Edited by UndertheHalo