• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Memo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

So you think the memo has anything to do with Muellers special council investigation ?

even if the memo is 100% correct and FBI agents conspired to take down Trump by illegally obtaining the FISA warrant.  How does that change anything about Muellers investigaton.  It’s not anything new that law enforcement officials pursue people who are guilty illegally.  These things are bad, but they happen. 

You seem to think this memo absolves Trump.  It does not. 

Show me proof that Trump is colluding with Russians in order to subvert our government. 

I mean shit, it’s only bean a year right?

10 minutes ago, LHalo said:

Show me proof that Trump is colluding with Russians in order to subvert our government. 

Ya so, that’s why Mueller is doing his work.  All this memo business is just Trump allies doing their best to obstruct his investigation.  I wonder why. 

So are you able to explain why the memo has any significant meaning to Muellers investigation ?  OK the British guys dossier is BS.  I think that was well established a while ago.   The abuse of the FISA warrant is bad but it’s not the issue with the Mueller investigation.  Which is btw, all Trump and his gang care about.

Edited by UndertheHalo

48 minutes ago, LHalo said:

Interesting how you attempted to change the goal line. 

Watergate was about 2 years from initial tip off to beginning of impeachment. This investigation has the added bonus of Republicans in Congress working to impede the investigation. 

Maybe there is nothing. Trump certainly doesn’t act like it. Which makes you wonder what is he hiding. 

edited to clean up whatever the hell it was I did with the English language and the empty quote

Edited by red321

Hillary loses the 2016 election with or without Russian meddling in my opinion. She was a shitty candidate so what's done is done. 

As for the other part of the shit sandwich from 2016, I have no idea what his ties are to Russia, nefarious or not. What I do know is that he seems to have surrounded himself in the past and present with people who shy away when asked about their Russian contacts. What does it mean? Who the hell knows. Let Bobby do his investigation. Who cares  if it's been a year. Despite what we have forgotten over the last two years, this isn't TV. These things take time. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Go ahead and prove that then, since it looks like you lost the entire Russian connection. 

Dude, the Russian connection has always been there.  Guy could never borrow a penny from a US bank so went there to reinvent himself.  Damn Holmes, keep up. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya so, that’s why Mueller is doing his work.  All this memo business is just Trump allies doing their best to obstruct his investigation.  I wonder why. 

So are you able to explain why the memo has any significant meaning to Muellers investigation ?  OK the British guys dossier is BS.  I think that was well established a while ago.   The abuse of the FISA warrant is bad but it’s not the issue with the Mueller investigation.  Which is btw, all Trump and his gang care about.

From MAGA's favorite congressman:

2 hours ago, Rico said:

That would be classified.  Maybe Trump should unclassify it.

I wanted to clarify.  Page himself has admitted in press interviews that in 2013 he was questioned by the FBI and in 2014 he was under surveillance.  Severely newspapers have reported there was 2014 FISA against him.  But if you want actual proof I can't provide that because it's officially classified.

3 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Dude, the Russian connection has always been there.  Guy could never borrow a penny from a US bank so went there to reinvent himself.  Damn Holmes, keep up. 

So he was doing business like, you know, billionaires do which can involve anyone in the high finance world. 

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

But wait, there's more! If you act now you can get the complete set but you have to call your congressman at 1-800-555-5555. There is a limited supply so you must act now!

Call in the next three minutes and we'll toss in the Democratic counter-memo FREE. Just pay a separate handling charge!

21 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Haha it always comes back to Hillary !

I don’t want to argue with you about Hillary Clinton.  I get that you hate her and think everything bad in the universe is connected to her somehow. 

I'm pointing the finger directly at company that has international connections with multiple countries which includes both Russia and the US. Is there something not on the Up and Up with Uranium One? 

There is an international market for nearly every product produced and one f them is a direct tie-in to my industry and in particular the show I've been working on for the last 13 years. We've had production meetings with multiple production companies outlying how we create our show so they can duplicate it in their language. 

There are international rights to our show and they pay for the brand to produce on their soil. One of those shows is this.

b5.jpg

The Bachelor Russia.

By your parameters Warner International are not on the Up and Up having dealings with those evil Russian Oliarchs that control their broadcasts.

Edited by Blarg

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I get that you’re on board with the YV thought stream.  But really I don’t care that it spams it’s shit all over the board.  I just find it interesting that it found its way to an Angels web site and literally just posts about Donald Trump in the politics sub board.  Seems like a fair question. 

I hope you continue to enjoy Yv’s contributions. 

I enjoy your contributions too.