• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Giancarlo Stanton to the Yankees

southpaw

1 hour ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Yep its the most blantant collusion in sports i've ever heard of, HOF guy from the Yankees becomes owner of a team who has a player they've been wanting for years, then trades him to the Yankees.

The Angels need Salmon & GA to buy the Dbacks or Padres & trade all their good players to the Angels for a bag of balls since its ok for the Yankees to have one of their retired future HOFers go out & buy the Marlins just so they can get Stanton.

I'm betting Stanton's nickname will become "Stanton island (he hit that ball all the way to Staten island !) "

Jeter just won the WS for the Yankees as owner of the Marlins lol, Stanton + Judge will produce a combined 110 HRs.

Um Padres don't have any good players! 

The only investigation planned by MLB is with the Ohtani decision.  Why would the MLB be concerned about what the Yankees do with the Marlins who have a former Yankee as a new owner?

After watching the bullshit happening with our dysfunctional government, this seems to make perfect sense.

19 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

I made the collusion comment and I was totally joking. No way Jeter spends that much money to own a team to help the Yankees. 

Than why weren't other American League teams considered?  I believe there is an American League on the west coast, near LA that would meet the majority of GCS criteria.

3 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Because as much as they're a division rival, I hate them so much less than the Doyers or Stanks.

I wanted to be able to actually root for the guy, hard to do when he's in blue or pinstripes.

You know Strad, we're allowed to like other teams and players that are on other teams, right?

What are you 6 years old? Unreal.

I’m sorry you didn’t like my question.  I’ll try to be more real in the future, or less unreal.  I understand liking other teams and players, but I personally would prefer the Dodgers and the Yankees getting better over the World Deries champions that happen to be in our division.  

Interesting that it hasn’t been confirmed that Stanton has waived his no-trade clause yet. If what some have reported is true that he had his heart set on the Dodgers, it would make sense that he and his agent work back channels along with the Marlins to see if Miami,  now that all the cards are on the table, could get a better deal with LAD.

2 minutes ago, LAA Road Tripper said:

Interesting that it hasn’t been confirmed that Stanton has waived his no-trade clause yet. If what some have reported is true that he had his heart set on the Dodgers, it would make sense that he and his agent work back channels along with the Marlins to see if Miami,  now that all the cards are on the table, could get a better deal with LAD.

Everything I've read has said he's already in NY and taking his physical. Probably just awaiting results from both teams on their physicals if I had to guess.

If the Dodgers wanted GCS; he would have been there. 

3 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Everything I've read has said he's already in NY and taking his physical. Probably just awaiting results from both teams on their physicals if I had to guess.

If the Dodgers wanted GCS; he would have been there. 

Makes sense. The point I was trying to make is that Stanton really does hold all of the cards - or at least most of them - in this scenario.