• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Giancarlo Stanton to the Yankees

southpaw

1 minute ago, True Grich said:

I haven't read through all the posts... so, forgive me if someone already asked this... but I wonder if Stanton now puts the Yankees out of the running for Harper next off season?

Now boston will get him. Hed fit there for sure. The hair, the beard, the stank of vinegar, etc.

15 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Interesting. I could never really understand why he regressed so much returning to AAA, when players usually get better.

Still somebody I root for.  Anxiety is crippling.

He is now managing  short season class A tri-city dust devils team for the Padres wanting to help others. . .

1 minute ago, NJHalo said:

Listening to his Yankees press conference. This guy is a clown. Abrasive personality, taking pot shots at Miami and other organizations.

What do you mean?

he said Miami was going through another rebuild and he didn’t want any part of losing again

and that the giants and cardinals were not on his initial list. 

What shots lol

1 minute ago, nando714 said:

What do you mean?

he said Miami was going through another rebuild and he didn’t want any part of losing again

and that the giants and cardinals were not on his initial list. 

What shots lol

IMHO he came across as arrogant when talking about those other teams. I think being that the presser was at the Winter meetings in Orlando, vs NYC, he was getting a more questions about why he didn't choose certain teams, as opposed to NY media throwing him softballs

1 hour ago, NJHalo said:

IMHO he came across as arrogant when talking about those other teams. I think being that the presser was at the Winter meetings in Orlando, vs NYC, he was getting a more questions about why he didn't choose certain teams, as opposed to NY media throwing him softballs

Who give a shit ... he’s a baseball player wtf

19 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Interesting. I could never really understand why he regressed so much returning to AAA, when players usually get better.

Yeah its quite a sad story. The other infield prospect from back then: Sean Rodriquez has had a decent MLB career as a utility guy who had a good 2016 season line of 18HRs .270/.349/.510 in 300 ABs but then he fell below his career averages in 2017.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Warfarin said:

Stanton runs hot and cold.  Last year he was on fire for the entire second half.  Enjoy the down times, because that team is STACKED and at some point, Stanton will catch fire.

It didn't take long for Yankee fans to turn on him. In his first home game, he heard boos after wearing the platinum sombrero.