• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

List of Worst AW posters

yk9001

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Holy shit. Did you pull that off the OC Pedophile Registry webpage? That looks exactly like the guy who would hate one of the greatest Angels players of all time and also enjoy touching the butts of 10 year olds. 

Yep. When he was causing trouble back in the day I tracked him down on social media. Here he is.

https://twitter.com/BobPhillips

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

For me it's between LT (who is a nice guy off the board mind you) & that one member who will not mention his name. 

Justin and all of his aliases was a close third...

I never understood that about LT, because he was cool outside the board.    It's easy enough to have disagreements without creating volatility.   It seemed that so many discussions involving him turned volatile.

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

I never understood that about LT, because he was cool outside the board.    It's easy enough to have disagreements without creating volatility.   It seemed that so many discussions involving him turned volatile.

He was such a quiet introvert, but very nice. Even a very religious man. Just a great guy off the board.

On the board he was relentless and it was tiresome, but at least he never reverted to name calling or get vicious.