• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

List of Worst AW posters

yk9001

Just now, yk9001 said:

Awesome

When I say that, I don't mean the guys that are going to be good, like Adell or Jones or even Barria, I mean guys that we haven't heard of that will be as good as Calhoun or Tropeano who is going to be a #3 starter or some other nonsense like that.  That guy.

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

When I say that, I don't mean the guys that are going to be good, like Adell or Jones or even Barria, I mean guys that we haven't heard of that will be as good as Calhoun or Tropeano who is going to be a #3 starter or some other nonsense like that.  That guy.

I heard he REALLY loves Michael Hermosillo.  Definitely makes Kole Calhoun expendable. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well since we're on the subject:

Post my controversial opinion and then act like a victim when people disagree with it and then "bow out" of the conversation when people want me to respond guy.

Trying to figure out if this is me