• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

List of Worst AW posters

yk9001

I think Lifetime set the bar really high for everyone.

The dude that has a response, opinion, or simply has to answer with every topic and is just argumentative and combative.

He was ahead of his time because that’s the norm on social media now. I imagine his head would explode in that Trump thread.

23 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I think Lifetime set the bar really high for everyone.

The dude that has a response, opinion, or simply has to answer with every topic and is just argumentative and combative.

He was ahead of his time because that’s the norm on social media now. I imagine his head would explode in that Trump thread.

That fact that he was able to do it with completely zero personality or sense of humor is what really set him apart.  I think he was ahead of his time because he was like a russian bot on a message board.  It was stunning what he was able to do.

7 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

That fact that he was able to do it with completely zero personality or sense of humor is what really set him apart.  I think he was ahead of his time because he was like a russian bot on a message board.  It was stunning what he was able to do.

yeah, all hours too. it was like he had some kind of lib radar to alert him of the political posts to combat.