• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

List of Worst AW posters

yk9001

1 hour ago, red321 said:

WTF man!

But while we are on the subject of music

I was more talking about the "man that <mainstream> band sucks.  you should listen to <band nobody has ever heard of> I know the secret handshake to see their shows because I have liked them forever" guy.  Or the "thats not rock, thats psychedelic-afro-raggae-rockabilly-melodic-core."

5 minutes ago, nate said:

I was more talking about the "man that <mainstream> band sucks.  you should listen to <band nobody has ever heard of> I know the secret handshake to see their shows because I have liked them forever" guy.  Or the "thats not rock, thats psychedelic-afro-raggae-rockabilly-melodic-core."

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Knee jerk reaction to a joke guy

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Guy who talks about the Cal Bears to himself guy.

lol!!

there is a dude in the nfl forum that writes about the arizona cardinals and responds to himself.

there have been a few threads where you wonder how or why it was bumped to the top and it's the same dude updating a thread no one cares about.

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

lol!!

there is a dude in the nfl forum that writes about the arizona cardinals and responds to himself.

there have been a few threads where you wonder how or why it was bumped to the top and it's the same dude updating a thread no one cares about.

I think that's called the Soccer Forum

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The "let's trade [marginal Angels prospect A] and [marginal Angels prospect B] for [superstar player]" guy.

This guy has a long legacy.  My first exposure to this guy was sports talk radio in the 1980's, where a caller would bundle two marginal Lakers for a superstar.

"Let's send AC Green and Mychal Thompson to Houston for Akeem*!"

*This guy has been around so long, he was around when Hakeem was still Akeem.