• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2017 World Series Thread

Blarg

Official 2017 World Series Thread  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Wins It All?

• Astros
    • Dodgers

I am just.

*deep breath*

I am just so goddamn happy the doyers did not win.

Like, I know a lot of you guys are from SoCal, but from those of you that aren't: Dodger fans are like the butthole of baseball fans. They're like Raider fans. I said this when the series started: doyer fans are already unbearable. And if they won this series, I can't even imagine how horrible they would be. This is why I am absolutely relieved they lost.

Don't get me wrong, I sport Halo caps all day every day.

But for now, I am going to buy an Astros cap, wear it proudly, and proclaim myself an Angels fan with a 'Stros cap. And if any doyer bum has anything to say, the Halos still have the World Series 2002 while the doyers are still waiting. I'm so happy to just have that for now.

And I look forward to the Halos kicking it in high gear with Trout, and Angel red will always be my home team.

5 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I am just.

*deep breath*

I am just so goddamn happy the doyers did not win.

Like, I know a lot of you guys are from SoCal, but from those of you that aren't: Dodger fans are like the butthole of baseball fans. They're like Raider fans. I said this when the series started: doyer fans are already unbearable. And if they won this series, I can't even imagine how horrible they would be. This is why I am absolutely relieved they lost.

Don't get me wrong, I sport Halo caps all day every day.

But for now, I am going to buy an Astros cap, wear it proudly, and proclaim myself an Angels fan with a 'Stros cap. And if any doyer bum has anything to say, the Halos still have the World Series 2002 while the doyers are still waiting. I'm so happy to just have that for now.

And I look forward to the Halos kicking it in high gear with Trout, and Angel red will always be my home team.

So you're on the bandwagon of the Astros.

7 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

At least we don't have to listen to Dodger fans now.

Well, they never shut the fuck up really.  Whether it’s about Jackie Robinson and their breaking barriers bullshit.  Or Vin Scully, or their shit hole “blue heaven” stadium or how smart Friedman is, or about how they draw the most fans even though their stadium holds like 20k more people then most stadiums.   Or how money isn’t anything to them.  Or magic or anything doyers really.

So, we definitely will continue to hear their shit.  But mercifully, not about a World Series W. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I remember when Minute Maid had a ton of empty seats. Not anymore, sort of. Even this season, like when the Angels played them in September, there were still a ton of empty seats. I know that there was the hurricane and god bless those who were affected by it but still, I don't think Minute Maid is one of those stadiums that is filled with fans like Fenway, Wrigley, or Yankee Stadium.

Good for the Astros, first WS rings. You know Houston is partying like we did in 2002 and they have a good young team.The Astros are a thorn in our side but you have to admire the talent they have on their team. I tip my cap to them. And as for Reagin - Dipoto, both were shit, PERIOD, why are we arguing about who was shittier?

As great as this World Series was, it was also a glimpse into what it looks like when you make most of your pitching decisions based on analytics.  Roberts changed pitchers super early all series long. Hell even yesterday he pulls Darvish out after giving up the homer when there were two outs.  He did this with Darvish batting third the next half inning.  Let the guy finish the inning, no one was on base.  So then you bring in a guy for one batter (Morrow), when you’ve overused your pen all series.