• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2017 World Series Thread

Blarg

Official 2017 World Series Thread  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Wins It All?

• Astros
    • Dodgers

so my brother texted me around 3:45 on game day and said he was watching tickets on stubhub. asked if i wanted to go and i said sure, as game 7s in this area are pretty rare (there had only been one game 7 in socal prior to this year, and that was in anaheim in '02). he said prices were dropping as it got closer to game time and would i mind if we went a little late if it meant getting in for a decent price. i agreed to this. called me at 4:45 and said he got two and he'd be over soon. got a decent parking spot even though the entire lot was packed. 

got to our seats in time to see springer hit his homer. we were on the reserved level down the left field line and found a college buddy of ours in the next section over (we knew he'd be there and hoped we could find him). the doggies did a good job of getting guys on base but they just never got a key base hit and that was that. didn't like the way roberts managed his bullpen at all and felt like they should have gone to alex wood before going to kershaw, but at least that part didn't backfire. probably should have started wood to begin with, but moot point now.

fans were into it but the energy was just never quite right. after the fifth inning, the whole mood in the park just seemed different, as if the inevitable was unavoidable. ethier's rbi helped but there was still a sense of doom hanging over everyone around us. no drama for a game 7 and it was disappointing, especially in light of how it had been such a good series up until that point. glad we went - had never been to a series winning game in baseball (have seen several in hockey, though). ticket prices were more reasonable than you'd think . . . less than $530 to get in for each of us.

On 11/8/2017 at 5:27 PM, m0nkey said:

Am I the only one who is eagerly waiting a response (again)?

My build is low,  strong, and unstoppable.

You're a little bitch m0nkey, you know you are, and I'd take you any day.

My feud still stands with that other little girl talking shit by the way, I don't have time to pay attention to her name.

Lou you and everyone here are awesome. I know you guys hate on me for my stupid comments but it's all just dicking around for fun, and I don't care you've all been so respectful and loving and all the shit I get I deserve, but if everyone really wants to see an internet fistfight battle I will destroy both of these clowns. I'm not going to apologize for it either I'm sick of m0nkey licking my asshole but not caressing the balls.

9 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

My build is low,  strong, and unstoppable.

You're a little bitch m0nkey, you know you are, and I'd take you any day.

My feud still stands with that other little girl talking shit by the way, I don't have time to pay attention to her name.

Lou you and everyone here are awesome. I know you guys hate on me for my stupid comments but it's all just dicking around for fun, and I don't care you've all been so respectful and loving and all the shit I get I deserve, but if everyone really wants to see an internet fistfight battle I will destroy both of these clowns. I'm not going to apologize for it either I'm sick of m0nkey licking my asshole but not caressing the balls.

I may be a bitch but I would bet money you are living paycheck to paycheck working a high school level job in your 30's.

Of course it's a big assumption on my part that you are actually getting paid and haven't been fired for being incompetent

18 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I may be a bitch but I would bet money you are living paycheck to paycheck working a high school level job in your 30's.

Of course it's a big assumption on my part that you are actually getting paid and haven't been fired for being incompetent

Wrong about the pay, I'm salaried with full benefits. I probably consult with your boss.

You're right that you're a bitch though, I'd knock you the fu** out before you even saw it coming.

So can we just end this stupid banter if nobody is gonna step up to me? I will fight but everyones pussing out.

Oh by the way Joe Buck, I'll fight you too.

2 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Hey Blarg you ever drove a Ferrari?

Lambo? 

Viper?

Bently?

Rolls? 

And then got paid for it?

Didn't think so.

Not a valet anymore old man. But the pay and job was fu**ing fantastic. Upskirts for dayyyyys.

Congrats on the douchiest post in AngelsWin history.

9 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Not my first, second, or third.

Most definitely will not be my last.

But everyone wants to talk shit and nobody will back it up = every internet forum ever.

Dude says stupid shit, dude gets called out for saying stupid shit, dude wants to fight people that point out he says stupid shit=every Internet forum ever.  

2 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

But everyone wants to talk shit and nobody will back it up = every internet forum ever.

i'm trying to figure out what it is you're trying to prove. i'm not having much success on this one.

4 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Shit man, you can beat up Yasiel puig. Do you blame us for not wanting to fight your very rich bad ass?