• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2017 World Series Thread

Blarg

Official 2017 World Series Thread  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Wins It All?

• Astros
    • Dodgers

18 hours ago, ukyah said:

i understand your point, but i would've pulled yu  after he walked mccann. he was struggling with every pitch.

Yeah, you don't let him face Springer again. That home run was the game right there. Changes the whole psychology of the game. 5-0 is a mountain to climb.

Edited by fan_since79

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Baseball fans again with 100% 20/20 hindsight.  Its a remarkable record, really.

That thing the manager did/didn't do, that didn't work?  I would have done the opposite.

That being said I still would have given Darvish the next hitter or two to get out of the 2nd innings, that way you don’t go to your pen for one out when you’ll pinch hit for your pitcher in the bottom of the inning.  Especially with a bullpen that was overused. 

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Honestly, it is kind of a dick move on his end. The players dont owe anything to the fans, and hes new there, but still...to some people in that crowd, its the coolest thing that has happened or will happen to them for years...and he has 3 months off.

5 hours ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

The parents  were trying to make money off their kid who was dressed like a rally monkey. They  weren't  Angel fans.

Yes, they were. Thomas, the dad, is an attorney from Laguna and had season tickets behind home plate. The kid even dressed in the costume and handed out rally monkies to sick kids when he received a request from Western Medical Center in Santa Ana. 

I doubt they needed the few extra dollars the didn't get paid for his appearance. 

Edited by Lou

10 minutes ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

Sometimes  you don't  no what the fuck your talking  about. The fans in the diamond club booed when the kid showed up in the monkey suit. He was removed by the ushers.  

Ok so he had season tickets in Diamond Club but wasn’t a fan?

42 minutes ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

Sometimes  you don't  no what the fuck your talking  about. The fans in the diamond club booed when the kid showed up in the monkey suit. He was removed by the ushers.  

Bullshit. The ushers told him he couldn't wear it during the game until the 6th inning.

i do no what I'm talking about. your the one who is full of it