• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

Chuck

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Jesus dude.  Edit your posts once in a while.  It is literally unreadable.  You are writing answers to posts different from what you quote; the answers are garbled beyond recognition; the syntax is horrible.  I know its just a message board, but take a little pride in what you write.

I realize you might be embarrassed at not being able to follow your own post but that's not my concern.
Oh, and for the record I'm quite aware that typing and grammar are not my strengths, but unlike you i don't go out of my way to be a prick to people over such trivial things. 
Have a peachy day if your capable of it.   

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

I realize you might be embarrassed at not being able to follow your own post but that's not my concern.
Oh, and for the record I'm quite aware that typing and grammar are not my strengths, but unlike you i don't go out of my way to be a prick to people over such trivial things. 
Have a peachy day if your capable of it.   

you're

10 minutes ago, floplag said:

I can follow my own posts just fine.  It is your writing I can't understand.

Don't write: Misquote actually it was interned and then expect me to interpret it.  And Misquote actually it was interned was your correction of your prior bungled post!

It is a message board.  The only way we can communicate is through posts. Take some ownership of what you do here. 

10 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

.try to reach ignorant people who hate your guts.

You mean the people who constantly fact check him and prove he is wrong?  Those ignorant people?  Or the ignorant people, sorry, sheeple, that listen to Hannity and Limbaugh and recite their words like a bible?

12 hours ago, Merlot said:

You mean the people who constantly fact check him and prove he is wrong?  Those ignorant people?  Or the ignorant people, sorry, sheeple, that listen to Hannity and Limbaugh and recite their words like a bible?

No, I'm talking about people like you who are urinal cesspools of ignorance who listen like sheeple to people like colin kaepernick.

16 hours ago, Merlot said:

That type of ignorance goes both ways on the political spectrum.

On 9/28/2017 at 1:29 PM, Adam said:

I went for a long walk at lunch today. Passed a few broads, couple guys and a black couple. All smiles. 

if glen had gone with you, you'd be $7 richer and there'd be five or six fewer taxpayers in this country.

On 9/27/2017 at 10:09 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

So he was "beaten up" because he was black? Or the PD responded to a call of an active shooter, and the only info they had was that the shooter was black...and a guy with a similar decription is detained (albeit with force) and that makes it racist?

I mean, i know he said it was, so it must have been.

The funny thing about getting an out of nowhere call on the radio, and getting there fast, alone, and trying to work out in your head about whats happening, who did it, what you need to know, is that you dont know anything other than vague bullet points when you get there.

This being a baseball website, ill say that pitcher scouting reports are far more accurate than the info a cop gets en route to an in progress call....and mike trout fails 7 out of 10 times....we dont

Sorry, but if the cops got told to respond to a black guy shooting people, they didnt stop the seahawks guy "because he was black". Calling that racism is utter bullshit.

Seems like Vegas coppers should take active shooter in a crowd calls seriously after all...

On 10/1/2017 at 8:27 AM, Jay said:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/exclusive-poll-62-nfl-fans-plan-watch-less-football-163908368.html

Exclusive poll: 62% of NFL fans plan to watch less football

27a8d1121c30ab90beab7ebf050ec014

6921fca77a34a2f583b887676e080b82

Just want to point out this is really an employment issue as much as a marketing issue for the NFL.  Jerry Jones is well within his rights to limit his employees ability to express their freedom of speech during their workday.  As consumers of the product, power to make change exists only in the form of lost revenue.  Unless you are a disconnected fucking moron parading as the POTUS.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

This is so easily resolved.  The league and the networks both want the highest ratings possible.  Just stay “in studio” until the kick off. There’s literally nothing to be gained showing the National Anthem.  Why do things to damage your product?  

The product is damaged goods and needs to be recalled. Easy. Get off your ass and stand for the flag. Easily resolved.