• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kinsler claimed...

jordan

I'd be ok if it's the Angels.  He's always been clutch and good defense.  Move Cowart to 3B, and Valbuena to purely utility IF.  Kinsler only gets $3 mil rest of season with a team option for '18 for $10m or $5 m buyout from what I read.   Just not sure what it would take prospect wise to get him.  I can't imagine a whole lot.  Within the Angels capability. 

http://www.spotrac.com/mlb/detroit-tigers/ian-kinsler-880/

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Sure.  I am not sure why you would assume he would regress to that but ok.  

I'm just saying currently. If we were to get him and he got 2 hits in his first 21 ab's with the Halos....(Example only his AVG for the year would drop to .215).... He's really not having a very good season overall and is closer to imploding completely than running off a 300+ batting avg for the final 2 months of the season.

6 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

On second thought may we should ... having Kinsler and Yescobar batting somewhere between 1-6 would impact our lineup. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Eppler made the claim. 

Escobar is injured and he's supposed to be 2-3 weeks.

That said, if he keeps wearing that man purse on one side it may put further strain on his oblique and extend his time on the DL.