• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain has Brain Cancer

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

the point I'm making is that the alt right thought has become main stream on that side of the spectrum.  The crazies on the left I think it's tough to argue have that kind of pull. 

I mean Jill Stein is laugh.  Her brand of politics has no serious support.  Do you think Bernie Sanders ideas are that threatening compared to what we're hearing on the other side ? Alt right, the tea party.  These people are winning congressional seats.  They're all over state houses.  I believe the man the White House has pretty strong alignments with them.  In terms of power they are far and away more significant then the crazies on the left. 

That's fair. I agree with the first part of your post. I do believe Sanders ideas are worse than tea party ideas.  And I don't like the alt right just to be clear. lol

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

the point I'm making is that the alt right thought has become main stream on that side of the spectrum.  The crazies on the left I think it's tough to argue have that kind of pull. 

I mean Jill Stein is a laugh.  Her brand of politics has no serious support.  Do you think Bernie Sanders ideas are that threatening compared to what we're hearing on the other side ? Alt right, the tea party.  These people are winning congressional seats.  They're all over state houses.  I believe the man in the White House has pretty strong alignments with them.  In terms of power they are far and away more significant then the crazies on the left. 

The crazies on the left made sure Hillary didn't get elected either by staying home or voting for other people.

The crazies on the right made sure Trump got elected by not staying home and not voting for someone else.

They are both mainstream enough to have impact.

How large a group do you need to find horrific people among them, especially in the anonymous world of the internet? You castigate any group for the actions of a few and you end up condoning the logic that arrives at the same conclusion of those that hate Muslims.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html

"The attacks, for the most part, focused on McCain’s willingness to work with Democrats during his three decades in the Senate. Those attacks, some of which are too tasteless to mention here, speak to the utter debasement of civic discourse, particularly on the internet.

On Twitter, some called McCain a cuck."

wow.

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

You think the people manning the alt right inter webs numbers into the 20's ? Where did you even come up with that ? This isn't Westboro we're talking about.  These are vile people with horrible ideas and there are shit loads of them.  You are are entirely too willing accept the false equivalence that the crazy on the left is the same as the crazy on the right. 

Trump is the president.  Do you seriously accept that it's just because Hillary sucks ? Sure that's part of it, but it's also not insignificantly because A: alt right ideas that he champions resonates with the right side of the spectrum and B: there's more true believers then any of us imagined.   I would hope at some point, you get past your dis like of political correctness and government so you can stop imagining reasons to think the "alt right" isn't a problem. 

I posted the link because it's yet another example of how disgusting these people are and because it's entirely appropriate for the thread. 

You think these few trolls represent the alt right?

9 hours ago, Lawrence said:

We live in a world where people defend this prick in the politics section of a baseball message board. It's mind boggling. 

No we live in a world where people are entitled to make up their own minds rather than follow your world view.  You should celebrate that but since most of the left are more concerned with destroying opposing view than respecting them i understand your post 100%

39 minutes ago, floplag said:

No we live in a world where people are entitled to make up their own minds rather than follow your world view.  You should celebrate that but since most of the left are more concerned with destroying opposing view than respecting them i understand your post 100%

You think I'm on the left? You're hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

You think I'm on the left? You're hilarious. 

Everything ive read from you has been left leaning, especially hatred of Reps.   I dont know where you fall in that nor do i care, but your words speak volumes. 
Its kinda funny to me though thats that was all you objected to, lol  

I'm about as libertarian as they come. Give me Ron Paul all day long instead of these windbag RINO's like McCain and McConnell. The fact that they're trying to pass this shit sandwich of a healthcare plan makes it highly visible that they don't care at all about fiscal conservatism. 

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

I'm about as libertarian as they come. Give me Ron Paul all day long instead of these windbag RINO's like McCain and McConnell. The fact that they're trying to pass this shit sandwich of a healthcare plan makes it highly visible that they don't care at all about fiscal conservatism. 

I read what you are saying, but the hatred level against Reps tell me there is more to it.  You literally cannot write a sentence about anyone on the right without sarcasm and insults.  If you were truly Lib or in the middle you would see the fault in both sides in my opinion.  But if you say thats what you are then so be it.    

51 minutes ago, floplag said:

I read what you are saying, but the hatred level against Reps tell me there is more to it.  You literally cannot write a sentence about anyone on the right without sarcasm and insults.  If you were truly Lib or in the middle you would see the fault in both sides in my opinion.  But if you say thats what you are then so be it.    

If you don't think I bash libs then you haven't read many of my posts.

I'm fiscally conservative and somewhat socially liberal. I believe in stronger state's rights and am all for ending the Federal Reserve. I don't believe in abortion or capital punishment because I don't think we should have the right to terminate life except in self defense. I'm anti-war and I believe we waste incredible amounts of money trying to police the world. I also want strong border protection and illegal immigrants to get the boot but I also want the process to become a citizen streamlined and easier for immigrants (with safety as a priority of course).

Hope that clears it up.

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

If you don't think I bash libs then you haven't read many of my posts.

I'm fiscally conservative and somewhat socially liberal. I believe in stronger state's rights and am all for ending the Federal Reserve. I don't believe in abortion or capital punishment because I don't think we should have the right to terminate life except in self defense. I'm anti-war and I believe we waste incredible amounts of money trying to police the world. I also want strong border protection and illegal immigrants to get the boot but I also want the process to become a citizen streamlined and easier for immigrants (with safety as a priority of course).

Hope that clears it up.

You are right, i havent read many, im basing it on this thread.  As we are so fond of saying in the main forum... small sample i suppose.  If its incorrect then i apologize but you certainly went after McCain with the fervor of a left extremist so it was an easy mistake to make.
To be fair.. We have similar basic ideologies, but break on some of the issues above.
I believe abortion is a personal choice one should dictate to another ( as i feel on many other issues).  
I do believe in the death penalty. 
I am not pro war, i highly doubt anyone actually is to be honest, but i do believe sometimes you have to back up your policies.  I do agree we spend faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too much money playing world police for a world that resents us for it... its time to let them handle it on their own.  I also beieve the UN is no longer effective at pretty much anything in that regard. 
I agree on immigration, but whatever the process is those who have tried to do it right should get priority over those who have been here illegally in every case.   Though i also dont think the process is the problem as much as the system being overloaded is.  

On 7/20/2017 at 11:22 AM, Blarg said:

I don't kill Hitler, I interrupt his parents just minutes before conception to change the outcome. Nobody gets a bullet to the head but one sperm in particular never reaches it's target.

Then I go over and knock on Himmler's, Goebbels', Goering's, Globocnik's, Mengele's and Eichman's parents houses at just the right moment to interrupt their special evenings as well.

It's a dice roll to see what children eventually are conceived but at least those seven are not part of history.

And if I have time visit the Lawrence house.

While your at it, you should also stop by Lenin's and Stalin's parents homes.

Oh crap, there are quite a few mass murderers and despicable leaders who have lived throughout the centuries.  I'll have to get back to you with a more extensive list.  It may take a lot of time, maybe the rest of your life, but think of all the good you'll be doing.

We're going to miss you Blarg! 

2 hours ago, IEAngelsfan said:

While your at it, you should also stop by Lenin's and Stalin's parents homes.

Oh crap, there are quite a few mass murderers and despicable leaders who have lived throughout the centuries.  I'll have to get back to you with a more extensive list.  It may take a lot of time, maybe the rest of your life, but think of all the good you'll be doing.

We're going to miss you Blarg! 

What about additional ramifications?  You realize this might result in there being no state of Israel?
I understand the intent but history and its timeline dont exist in a single event vacuum :)  changing one changes many, if not all, that followed. 

1 hour ago, floplag said:

What about additional ramifications?  You realize this might result in there being no state of Israel?
I understand the intent but history and its timeline dont exist in a single event vacuum :)  changing one changes many, if not all, that followed. 

So, for the better then?

19 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

He's a maverick.  duh !

I thought McCain was the maverick.

Wait!  Someone called McCain a RINO earlier in this thread.  Soooo ... if McCain's a RINO and Paul is a RINO ... and McCain is a maverick and Paul is a maverick ...

McCain = Paul