• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

John McCain has Brain Cancer

1 hour ago, floplag said:

Cant help but wonder how all the "i hope you die" asshats are feeling tonight... im betting kinda scared or karma.  

Well, they are as you said.  "Asshats".  Presumably they don't deal with regret much. 

I hope he gets better. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 hours ago, floplag said:

Cant help but wonder how all the "i hope you die" asshats are feeling tonight... im betting kinda scared or karma.  

doubtful. there was a ton of vitriol from people when they heard that justice scalia had died. some of them seemed to be in a celebratory mood, in fact.

11 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

According to the surgeon, all of the areas of concern were surgically removed.

People were saying that he seemed a bit incoherent during recent debates. I wonder if this might have had something to do with it.

I'm certain it explains a lot

7 hours ago, Tank said:

doubtful. there was a ton of vitriol from people when they heard that justice scalia had died. some of them seemed to be in a celebratory mood, in fact.

as i said, asshats all around.  politics are one thing, life is another.  People need to stop merging the two.

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I agree that he is a war monger.  I also note his service to this country and I honor that.  

How many planes did he crash again? The dude graduated at the bottom of his class at the naval academy and only rose to power on his dad's coat tails. His death will save lives. 

"I like senators who don't get brain cancer." -Trump, presumably.

Seriously though, sad news. Disagree with the guy a lot on policy, but cancer is a bitch. Its taken out most of my family, and I know one day its coming for me. Can't help but to sympathize with him.

On a side note, this really explains what happened at the end of the Comey hearing. I kinda wondered back then if something was wrong, but I didn't think it was anything like this.

9 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I'll probably get flamed for this but I hope he leaves this planet quickly. He's a war-mongoring sack of shit. 

Just lol at anyone who wished this on another human being.  Karma can be a mother im told. Wishing ill on another human being over politics is seriously pathetic.